Where is Mama?

Chapter 12

Leonardo: (Rodrigo Guirao Diaz🔝)

"My child how are you feeling now" does it hurt anywhere?Are you still in pain." Asked my mom with tear filled eyes.

"Mom... mom just calm down. I'm alright and yeah I feel a little pain here and there but still it's not that sever and how many times are you asking the same question?Now tell me where is Marvin.."

"Marvin.. I don't kno..."

Knock.. knock.....
We heard someone knocking and dad opened the door and in came an old man probably my doctor.

"Young man you are finally awake.
I'm doctor Richard. How are you feeling now." He asked with a smile.

"Hi doctor I'm kinda ok but still in pain."I replied back

"Well that's expected. You got a fractured hand and you hurt your head severely and also some scratches but no worries you will get better with proper rest and medications.
And any other problems other than this?"he asked while fixing his glasses.

"Nothing much doctor thankyou." I thanked him.

"No you should thank the person who brought you here on time not me. if it's not for her I don't think I would be able to help you. Anyways stay here some more days in observation and please take care." With that said he left my room.

"Son we will go talk to the doctor about your medications. Will you be ok with the kids or do you want to be alone." Asked my dad.

"No I will be fine with the kids dad. You and mom can go and please call Vin." I replied.

"Ok sure we will come back soon." With that said they too left my room.

Finally I'm all alone with my boys.

"My baby's did you miss me." I asked looking down at them but they were busy looking all around the room.
What are they looking around for I thought.

"Hey babies what are you guys looking for?" I asked trying to gain their attention.

"Dada where ish mama." They asked.

"Ma.. what... what mama." God.. what did that women do to my children.

Suddenly the door opened with a thud and in came Marvin my secretary plus friend...

"Ooh Vin." I said soo happy to see him.

"What did you do to Sarah." He yelled.

"What? who? Are you for real
no hi, hello, how are you, just what did I do to who? Sarah.. who is that?" I asked.

"Sarah your saviour the one who brought you here." He replied.

"Wait a second, what saviour are you talking about. Look I'm truly confused here. Who is this Sarah?" He  said with a frowning  face.

"Dude, Sarah is the one who took you and your kids to hospital, when you all three met with an accident. Just like their dada your stubborn ass kids never let her go out of their site. So, that poor thing spend almost two weeks of her life here, with you guys." Vin said ending his narration.

Shit dame my stupid mouth. What the hell did I tell to her. I thought to myself.

"Leo tell me what did you do to her? I saw her crying and running out of the hospital." he yelled again breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Vin I think I made a mistake." I said looking at him.

"Mistake what mistake?" He asked raising his eyebrows.