Missing Mama

Chapter 33

"Sarah..." I heard my name being yelled by someone. And that someone is, any guess.

My babysitter no, my brother, Kaden. He came to my side in a flash. Why did this skunk has to come now and distroy the moment. I  was about to have my first kiss. Everything came to an end by this bonehead.
Kaden stand as a block in between us. And was staring down at Zayn.

"Why are you guys late? Didn't i tell you to be here before 10? See its 10 already no its  10.1." He yelled to both of them.

"Kaden calm down. Don't wake the whole neighborhood with your yelling." Sarah said to him in a calm voice even though she was fuming in anger with the way he was behaving.

"Sorry Kaden. We forgot to check the time. And Sarah I will take my leave now. And thanks a lot for tonight. I really enjoyed it." Zayn said looking lovingly at Sarah.

No Zayn, thank you for tonight. I had a great time and thank you for that." She said moving closer to him while pushing kaden to side.

Zayn too moved closer to her and they both got lost in each other's eyes totally forgetting the skunk standing next to them. But it didn't last long because their moment again got broke by the skunk by his throut clearing.

"Alright Sarah I will take my leave now. Bye goodnight."

"Bye Zayn. Take care." She said while waving her hands.

Zayn too waved at her and started walking towards his car.

She was still smiling and waving at him even thou his car has gone too far.

"Oh hello he is gone and who the hell are you waving and smiling at. And girl let me tell you we are not doing a toothpaste ad here for you to put your thirty two teeths on display." Kaden said to Sarah making her fume in anger

Sarah turn to kaden and  gave him a punch on his face.

"Ouch... that hurts girl what's wrong with you? I let you go for the date and this is the reward you are giving me?" He asked while rubbing his jaw.

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you Kaden? Why did you behave like that with my Zayn? And most importantly why do you have to come out and distroy.... urgh." She was too shy and angry at the sametime to complete her sentence.

"Distroy what? Thank God i came out on time. And what do you think you were doing in the broad day light umm I'mean in the dark." He said looking at the sky. "And what my Zayn. When did he became yours."

"Umm.. he.. that.. urgh.. forget it  that's not the issue here." She said while her face turn red.

"And kai when the hell did you became so punctual. As long  as I can remember I have force your lazy ass to be on time for every single matter. And that you became so aware of time. Woow wonderful."

"Situations honey situitions. When you are a out there with a  stranger how  can i stay still and what on earth will I say to your mom my aunt if something happens to you. She will blame me for not taking good care of you."

"Wow the ninth wonder of the world. The punctual and responsible Kaden." I said mockingly.

"Whatever, by the way I can't scold you for liking him. He is such a fine piece. His ocean blue eyes,  that rosy lips, that cute dimples and broad shoulders and his sexy aaaaaaaa. My feet my feet " he yelled holding on to his right feet .

Before he could complete his sentence Sarah stomped on his feet with her heels.

"Girl.. what's wrong with you? Nowadays you are getting so violent and wild. Urgh s*** that hurts." He said while gently rubbing his feet.