Her Life

Chapter 2

A loud beeping sound woke me up from my deep slumber.
It's just my phone alarm indicating its 6.00 am.

I woke up and went straight to my besti Kaden's room.We live together in our small apartment.

Let me introduce myself.
I'm Sarah, 21yrs old and I'm a dietitian student. I was born in Belgium, brought up in America. Im currently living in  Manhattan. And my family is in California.

Knock........ knock.......

Kaden........ you up.. Kaden....

Beep... beep.....beep.....

It's his alarm. i can hear it even when Im standing outside his door but he is not awake. So I decide to just go in rather than waiting for his permission to enter.

 So I decide to just go in rather than waiting for his permission to enter

I went near him and gently shake him

"Kaden wake up.... We will be late for school.  Kaden... Kaden... wake up.....
Kaden...kai ... kai.. Kaden...."

He just turn to the other side and continue sleeping.

So I grab the water bottle from his side table  and pour the water on him.
That did work he woke up shouting.

"What the hell..." he yelled
"Women what's wrong with you"

"I called you many times but you didn't wake so I use a new technique to wake you."

"Oo really, drenching me in water is your new technique fine."
and by saying that he pulls me to him and hugs me tightly.

"Kaden...". i yelled.

"Leave me my clothes are getting wet. Kaden leave... kai....... leave me. "

"Ok I will leave if you say please and also sorry."

"No I won't..."

"Then we will stay in this position." he said while hugging me tight.

"Ok fine, please leave me Im sorry.."
And he broke the hug...

I hurried from his room to go change
Before telling him to freshen up.
I went  straight to my washroom and did my morning rituals and  went to the kitchen.
Kaden is already there preparing breakfast.

"Breakfast is almost done. Wait for a second.." he announced

So I take a seat in the dinning table.
And he is done with the breakfast it's toast, scrambled eggs and fried bacon....

"Sarah do we really need to go to college today.. "

"Yes we do.." I replied back

"But it's our last day.. we can go somewhere else and have fun." he whined.

"No Kaden we have to go and thats final it's our last day. So we must go. I don't want to miss any important details so we are going.  Now be a good boy and go change..."

"Fine."  With a grumpy face Kaden went to change and I went to my bedroom...

Kaden took his sweet time in changing and now we are running to get a bus..

Finally we got on the bus that take us straight to the college, luckly we got a seat.

Today is our third year final day. And we are having a four month vacation.
We actually don't have to come but I fear what if they say something important regarding next year. so I don't want to miss any infos and I also want to thank all my lectures too..

My plan for the next four months is to get a part-time job, get tickets to California to visit mom and one to Belgium to visit Dad. And if possible a trip to Disneyland with Kaden.

Hope everything will go according to my plan..
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey book lovers....
How are you all...
Belated valentin's day wishes to all of you😍💞💗💞💕

Don't forget to vote🌟 and comment

Thank you so much for all your support.