Lullaby

Chapter 7

Sarah:

"Well he is...

Before the doctor can complete his sentence, Marvin yelled a big NO and started crying.

That really scared  my Mario that he too started crying, hugging me tightly.

"Mhmmm. Calm down mister Levy. I want to say is he is out of danger." Said the doctor consoling him.

Phew this old man for real. He should have just said it together rather than taking a dramatic pause to scare the hell out of us.

" But.."

Aargh there we go again.

"But what doctor." I asked him.

"But he slipped into to coma." he replied

"What.." I said in shock.

Again Marin started to veil.

"Im sorry." he said looking at Marvin.

"Well doctor when is he gonna get in concious." I asked him again

"I can't say anything now. May be in two day or in a week or maybe a month or ma.."

"Thank you doctor." I said stopping him
Gosh if I don't stop him he will continue with his or maybe nonstop.

"Can we meet him now." I asked hoping Mario could meet his dada.

"Yes actually we are going to shift him to a room and then you guys can meet him." With that said the old man i mean the doctor went inside the ICU.

"Hey my baby why are you crying. Did you get scared seeing Marvin like that." I asked looking at the baby.

He nod his head slowly.

"My little baby don't cry. I will be here with you." I said wiping his tears.

"Dada I want tu shee him." He said while more tears starts running down his cheeks.

"Ya baby we will go see him once they shift him to a room" I said  wiping his tears.

He got shifted to a room and we all went in to see him..
Wow he is handsome.. really handsome. When I first saw him his face was coverd in blood so I didn't get to see his face.

His name is Leonardo Di Silva a bussiness man and I got this info from Marvin and Marvin is his assistant.

Dada... dada.... Mario started yelling out happily, pointing his finger to his dada. It looks like he is telling me that it's his dada...

"Why esh dada sheeping." he questioned me.

Now how will I tell this child that his dad is in coma. This is really a complicated situation.

"Well baby he is not fully well. He is still in pain that's why he is sleeping. I replied.

Ring...... ring.... now whose phone is that. All of us started checking our phones.It's James phone and he excused to attend the call.

He is really a nice guy. It's already midnight and he stayed with us all this time. He should have just drop me here and leave. He would have get some more customer's if he leave. But he stayed back and help.

"James came back finishing his call.
Guys actually I have to leave. I have to go home to my wife."

"Oh is she ok." I asked

"Ya she is fine. she is pregnant. So I don't want her to stay alone." He replied

"James please go home. You should have said it earlier. You really didn't have to wait here this long."

"It's ok guys, anyway he is safe. Hope he will wake up soon. Take care guys bye." He said and was about to leave that's when I remember I didn't pay him.

"James wait I didn't give your money." I said and got my bag.

"Noo no that's ok. That's not necessary. Together we were able to save a man and his children that enough."

"No that's not enough. You have to take the money after all a baby is about to come and baby products are really expensive. Besides you wasted a lot of time here."

I and Kaden got a hundred dollars and Marvin too join us and he got a five hundred and we gave it to James..
He again denied it saying it's too much.

"It's not much just have it." I said

"This is my number if you guys need any help or ride just give me a call." He said giving his number.

"Ya sure". we exchanged our number and Marvin got his adress and stuff. Which I don't know why.

Anyways Kaden went to sent him off and Marvin stayed back with his boss.
I and Mario want to his room so that he can sleep. At first he didn't want to leave his dada's side but later agreed when I said Angelo will be alone..

I am still holding him and my hand's are really paining now. I try to put him down to let him walk by himself. He won't move. He just shake his head and hug me tightly. And he won't go with anyone. I can't even go to washroom he won't let go of me, even if l try to detach him from me he will start crying and only stop once I hold him in my hands. He is like a Kola bear.
Resting his head on my shoulder, sucking his fist and looking around. That's what he likes. His favorite position.

Now my back too is hurting. So I get on his bed and put him to my right side. So that i can watch him and Angelo at a time.
He is not sleeping. He is just staring at me so I started singing a lullaby. He snuggles close to me and I hugged him to my chest and kissed his forehead.
I wasn't planning to sleep but somehow I went into a deep slumber along with him.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hey book lovers...
How are you all...

This chapter is dedicated to all those who added this book to their reading list...

And do listen to the lullaby that I posted....
Thanks
Rose🌹