A Love Story

Chapter 16

James (Scott Eastwood)🔝
Sarah:

"Hi James."  I greeted him and got in the car.

"Hello Sarah. how are you"

"I'm good and you? How is your wife and baby"

"I'm good and they are doing great And why are we going to the hospital? Is that guy still in hospital." He asked frowning.

"Ya he is still there. He went into coma and today he woke up.."

"Oo that's a great news. And you guys are still staying at the hospital."

"Ya we are. Since his kids are all alone with the secretary and they are so attached to me. So I decided to stay."

"Oo that's so sweet and kind of you Sarah. So who was that guy??" He asked.

"Oo James what to say I met him by accident, no actually he saved me from getting into an accident."

"Accident how?"

So I told him everything expect the incident that made me run away from the hospital. Instead I told him I went out to get some fresh air.

"Oh Sarah you should be more careful of your surroundings. Did you get hurt anywhere? what if that guy was not there. Who would have saved you?" His scolding and worried expression reminds me of Kaden and his reactions.

"Ok dad I will be more careful next time." I replied and that made him laugh.

"Ok my daughter." he replied back that made both of us laugh.

"So James tell me did you guys check the gender of the baby"

"No, We want it to be a surprise so we didn't try to know"

"Oo  so what about names did you pick any name for your unborn child."

"Oo yes we did  if it's a boy he will be Adrian and if it's a girl she will be Alaina." He replied happily.

"That's a beautiful name."

"What about you Sarah? Are you in any relationship or anything."

"Oo no I'm not, I am born single."

"Then Kaden?" He questioned.

"Kaden oh he is best friend and brother like. There is nothing happening  between us and nothing will happen since he is a gay."

"Oo that's bad. I thought you guys were a couple  and you guys do look like one."

"I know, since we leave together everyone thinks the same but that's not a problem."

"So, for how long do you guys know each other."

"We know each other from childhood. He is one month older  than me. And we were neighbors too. His house was just next to me. Basically we grow up together. Did everything together. At that time people mistaken us for fraternal twins later we were mistaken for couple." I said thinking about all those funny incidents.

"So what about you and your wife? sorry I didn't get her name."

"Oo her name is Merlin. We both were highschool sweet hearts. She was one of the popular girl in my school at that time and I was a nerd."

"What are you serious?" I asked in shock.

"Oo yaa I'm serious. I know it's hard to believe a popular girl and a nerd."

"Let me guess it must be love at first sight."

"Nope nothing like that. For the first year I don't think she knew that I existed. Later when we got paired up for an assignment we came to know each other. After that she was all over me. At first I really don't know if she hates me or like me. She was always the first to bully me." He said smiling.

" Oo you got bullied.."

"Oo yes, since I'm a nerd, everyday I get bullied. It's like the popular kids legal right to bully the nerd. And my girl she always makes me do her homeworks and assignments. And even make me carry her things But she never let others hurt me."

"So when did you guys realize your love for each othere?"

"I think it's on the third year.  When we got a transfer student and she was my desk mate. She was a really nice kid. We became friends real quick and my girl find her as a threat. At first she threatened both of us  to stay away from each other. But we never paid any importance to her threat.
Then one day she pulled me to an empty classroom and kissed the hell out of me saying I was her's and I can't go with anyone and she will kill me if she catch me with someone. Then on we became a couple and now we are gonna be a parents."

"Oo my Gosh that's amazing. I really wish something like that happen to me. I always want to find someone to love and i never did but one thing I know for sure I'm not as bold as your wife. I'm sure I won't be the first to do something like that.."

"Ha.. haa you never know Sarah. When you are in love, you don't know what you will do. Love can make you do crazy things. And another thing is love comes to you unexpectedly. The most unexpected person became the love of your life. Look at mine. I was hoping for a peaceful and a successful highschool life. And look what happened to me. So be patient for him. He will come to you or maybe he did come to you"

"I don't know currently i dont have anyone that i love well let's leave that to my destiny."

Soon we reached the hospital.

"So how much is it James." I asked getting my pouch.

"No Sarah this time you are not gonna pay me. Last time you gave me way to much so it's free this time."

"But James.."

"No Sarah.."

"Ok.. are you coming in Kaden is there."

"No Sarah I have to go to Merlin. we plan to go out today. But please say hi to Kaden and Marvin for me."

"Sure thing and ya we gotta meet again.I want to meet your wife. When are you guys free.."

"I can't say when exactly but I will text you."

"OK then bye take care" he said getting inside his car.

"Ook bye and  say hi to your wife for me." I said waving my hands.

With that said I went inside the hospital to find two angry birds and two kola's hanging on to them...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Hii guys..
This chapter is dedicated to
Goldenwarrior1818
Hope you like it...

Plus do vote and comment
Thanks
Rose🌹