Mission 'LERA'

Chapter 34

Zain reached home after dropping Sarah. He quickly freshen up and went near the balcony  to view the beautiful star filled night sky. His mind was fully filled with events that happened in the evening. Replaying each moments he had with Sarah.

"I just can't believe  I had a date with Sarah, a girl whom I know for a day. But, it feels like I have known her for years. In the past I have been to many dates with supermodels,  actress, business woman's  but, none of them were this special or exciting. It feels like my first date."  He thought with a smile playing on his lips.

" I don't know how many times I had cursed that celebrity couple and those annoying paparazzi. My date almost got ruined by them. But, now I feel like I should thank them. Because of them I got to experience is much better than the restaurant  service."

"That hazel blue eyed beauty really  got me attracted  to her. And I love everything, every single thing about her. Love the way she smiles, love her beautiful eyes, love her pink lips which is similar to pink roses, love the way she eat, well that sounds crazy. Now you ladies please don't call me a creep because  I'm dame confused with this new found  feelings. I have been in relationships  before. But nono of them where able to make my heart beat this crazy. Even now, thinking about  her makes my heart go crazy.
Am I in love with that hazel blue eyed beauty."

"Usually when I got a question my mind gives me instant answers and suggestions  but right now its blank. No answers, nothing and my heart is on fire. I think I got to wait eight hours to get an answer.  Maybe spending a little more time with that beauty will get me an answer for this crazy situation. I just can't wait for  morning."

He got pulled out of his dreamy state by a sudden wailing. His little princess is up for her night fun. He rushed to her room and find her already sitting  up in her crib looking around and crying her eyes out.

"Hey my little  princess". He called her.

Upon hearing her uncle's voice little  Aria instantly stopped crying and turn her head to his direction. She got up from her coat and stretched her hands out to him and he walked towards her and got her carefully on his uninjured hand.

"Hey my little baby. Did you sleep well." He asked while wiping her tear filled face.

"Today too you won't let me sleep right." He asked tickling her tummy which made her laught hysterically.

"Are you hungry?" She nod her head in response.

"Oo my little princess  is hungry then let's fill this little tummy."  He said while gently taping her tummy.

They left her room and went straight to the kitchen. Zayn placed Aria on her high chair and started preparing  milk for her..

Once he was done making milk for  her. He went near her to feed.

"By the way tomorrow  a beautiful lady is coming to meet  my little princess" he said gently taping  on  her nose. Which made her giggle.

"You have to be a good girl and help me make that beauty your aunt. Will you help me." He asked while lifting her from her high chair and holding her to his chest.

Instead of giving an answer she just rubbed her milk coverd pouty lips on his cheek..

"Eew.... just because  I was a little late  for wiping your face. You just rub it on my face. This naughty girl...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Vin:

Vin was  busy feeding Kolas.
Comone you two. It's almost an hour and you guys didn't  even finish  half of the food. Comeone  open your mouth" he said.