Our Mama

Chapter 24

Sarah:

After getting separated from our sudden and surprise hug I got shocked to see my Kola's reaction.
Both are back on to being grumpy..

They both got a strong grip on my legs and was glaring at their dada..
So I tried to ease the situation by diverting their attention to me.

"Hey babies what's wrong let's play again go on run mama will catch you guys.."

They both looked at me and all of a sudden Mayo raised his hand towards me to pick him and so did my jello baby. So I grabbed both of them in my hand.

"Now what's wrong. Whats with this frown and what did mama said about pushing people?Why did you guys pushed your dada what if he fall down and get hurt??" When I said that they had their head down and made a sad face.

"Sowry mama..." they said it together with a pout.

While I was trying to talk to them the rude jerk oh sorry I can't call him that anymore.

I mean My Kola's dada came closer to us. He bend down to my level since I'm shorter than him.Him staying this close made me so nervous.

"Hey my muchkins are you mad with dada??"

"Yaaa..." They said instantly

"Why.. what did dada do??"

"Why tid you hug mama.. she is ovr mama."yelled Angelo..

"Oo dada was trying to say sorry to mama and also thanking her for saving us three.Thats why dada hug..."

"Riealy.." they asked not believing him

"Ya really. And dada also want mama to be his friend. So my angel will you be my friend?" He asked me extending his left hand and looking straight into my eyes which hitched my breath and again give me that feeling..

His eyes that are of green color shade are really very beautiful and that smile with cute dimples are heating up my cheecks..

"Mm... I ...." Gosh what's wrong with me why am I stuttering..

"Hey babies tell your mama to be dada's friend??" He said to my Kola's

"Ys mama be dadash frent.." yelled my Kola's..

I shake my head I dont know why but I was too shy to look up at him...

"Angel.... Is that a yes or no??"

"It's a no. I will not be your friend." I said shocking him

He had a shocked expression.. I can clearly see that he was not expecting this answer from me..

"What I mean why? what's wrong with being my friend.?" he asked

"Well there is nothing wrong with being your friend but Mr. Di Silva if you want to be my friend then you gotta earn it.."With that said I leave with my Kola's to play with them. Leaving their dada in utter shock

I encouraged my kola's to try the ride once more before leaving. They were a little hesitated at first but when I decided to go along with them they agreed and tried all the rides one more time.

But if any kid passed by me or if I look at them for more than two minutes they will come to me like a flash and circle me and glare down the kid whom I gave my attention to...

After trying every rides my kolas are tired and hungry. And all this time Mr Di Silva just followed us with a pout..

We decided to go back in but before that I thought of going to the cafe and have something so I pushed their stroller to the cafe direction..