His House

Chapter 15

Sarah:

I know what I'm about to do is utter foolishness. I shouldn't be being going to Zayn's house whom I know for about fifteen twenty minutes. But looking at his brace covered arm I really can't say no to him. So l let him lead me to his car.

Wow he got a porsche, one of my favorite. I must have been looking at this car for too long that he ask me if I like it and i said yes so fast that made him laugh. Suddenly he throw his keys to me and i catched it effortlessly..

Once we got in he told me his address and it was not familiar for me and he helped me with direction. And thank goodness there was no big traffic block, we were able to reach his home within ten or fifteen minute's.

I was shocked to see his house. House no its not a house it's a mansion. Man this guy must be super rich. Look at this house.

"Sarah there is a lot to see inside my house so why don't we get out of this car and go in."

I blushed gosh he caught me checking his house.

"Sure let's go in." I replied shyly

With that said I got out of his car and went to his side to help him out of his car. Once we reach the front door he again throw his keys at me. What's with him throwing his keys at me. I opened the front door and woow what he said is true it's really beautiful inside than outside.

"Do you leave here all by yourself ?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No I don't I leave with my parents and siblings. One big sister and a big brother" he replied back.

"Oh so you are the youngest."

"Yes, I'm the baby of this family."

"So where are they? Your family."

"Mom and dad are on a vacation. Sis is with her husband and bro is at work I guess.."

"Ook  so for now you are all alone?"

"Why? Do you have any plan to do something  to me."He asked that with a face that made me laugh..

"Oo no nothing like that just asking.  And ya do you want me to call your family."

"No you don't have to this is not a serious matter to inform my family." He replied

"What you mean it's not serious matter.."

Beep... Beep....

Our conversation got cut of by a beeping sound.  We look at each other, then check our  pockets and it was my phone that's beeping.

I'm getting a call and guess who is it.
My guardian Kaden. I excused myself to answer the call.

"Hello." I answered

"Where are you?"  I heard a loud roaring from the other side. Which made me take the phone away from my ear. Gees this guy for sure will make me wear a hearing aid in the near future. What's with him yelling all the time.

"Stop yelling ok"

"Answer me dammit? Where are you ?"

" I'm at the hospital." I replied. Lie..lie.. lie a big fat lie. How will l tell him that I'm at a random guy's house who got hurt while saving me.

"Ooo really then why can't I find you in the hospital."

Sh** is he at the hospital.

"Sarah tell me where are you? Did you get in trouble or are you lost somewhere? Tell me where you are I will come and get you." He yelled from the other side.

"Kaden stop I'm not lost or anything, l just.."

Oh what to say, I can't let him no what happened..

"I.. i just came out to get some fresh air and I will come back soon."

"You must comeback soon your kola's are hard to maintain. They are getting out of hand and if possible give a call to Marvin. That guy is really worried about you. I will see you at the hospital. Come soon bye.."With that said he cut the call.

How will I go back. I don't wanna face that rude jerk. But my Kola bears and Vin. And what will I say to Zayn..

:Is that a  call from home." He asked me suddenly breaking my train of thoughts.

I turn to him saying a yes

"And you want to leave now" and I again said a yes.

"Then go. Go to your family."

"Are you sure. I mean will you be ok all by yourself.."

"Oh yes don't worry about me. I will manage and my brother will be here soon.So you can leave. And how will you go. Do you have a ride.  If not you can take my car." He offered.

Oh what a sweet guy. I only brought  trouble to him and he is being this nice to me  and what all things I did for that jerk and what did he do to me.

"Come back to earth Sarah." he said waving his hands in front of me.

"Tell me how are you gonna go." He asked.

"I will take a cab." I replied.

"Cab are you sure."

"Ya I'm sure. Infact I know someone whom I can call"  i replied

I got my phone out to called James and gave him the address. I again apologized to Zayn...

"Sorry Zayn, I promised you that I will take care of you."

"Hey Comeon it's ok and if you are really sorry then do something for me.."

"Sure what is it." I asked him eagerly.

"Be my friend." He said

"What" I asked surprised. That's all, well that was not something I was expecting.

"Hey will you be my friend." He asked again.

"Sure why not. I will be your friend." With that said we shake each other's hands. That's when we heard a beeping sound from outside..

"That must be James. Zayn I gotta go. Please take care of yourself and if you need anything do call me bye." I said waving.

"Of course I will take care of myself and it was really nice meeting you Sarah. We will meet each soon bye.." he replied

"Bye Zayn." With that said I went to my car and said a hi to James and we drive off to hospital..
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Hey guys🙋
Merry Christmas🎄🎉🎁
How are you all
I'm really sorry for the late update..

This chapter is dedicated to all who like this book...
Hope you guys will like it.
Thanks
Rose🌹

 Thanks Rose🌹