Are we bad kids?

Chapter 20

Sarah:

I walk back to the hospital with a heavy heart and went straight to my Kola's room. Before reaching their room I heard my babies veiling from miles away..

Oo God what happened to them. I ran to their room in full speed  to find Vin walking back and forth with my babies screaming their head off.

I ran over to him and took my Kola's out of his hand. Once I got hold of them they both looked at me. Their screaming turn to small whimpers.

"Oo my little babies. shh... don't cry mamma is here." I said while wiping tears from both of their faces. They both laid their head on my chest whimpering.

"Uff finally you are back I thought Kaden is going to lecture you for the whole night.." said Vin with a relief.

I just smiled back. "Did they trouble you?"

"It's fine. Anyway where is Kaden?"

"He got a shift today, so he left."

"Oh ya he did mention about his shift today."

"Sarah.. I.. I'm sorry.." he suddenly apologized.

"Sorry for what?" I asked back in confusion.

"Sorry about what happened today. Leo he didn't mean to yell at you. it's just the situation that made him yell at you. Please don't take it to heart. He is a smart and good guy but at times he is stupid and got no control on his tongue.. so please forgive him."

I was not in a mood to talk about that rude jerk. And why is Vin apologizing, it's that rude jerk who should apologize.. I thought.

I just gave him a small smile. "It's OK Vin. Just forget about it. That was not your fault and it's not you who should apologize.."

"I'm sorry Sarah please give him a little more time. Anyway  Sarah I need to go out for a bit. Can you stay with them for a while."

"Oo sure no problem. Take your time."

"Thanks a lot sweety. I will be back soon." With that said he left for his business. And now I'm all alone with my little Kola's.

"Hey my Kola's did you miss Mama" I asked looking at both of them.

"Mm a lowt" said one of them. I have been carrying them around for two weeks still I have got no idea who is who. They are so identical that I can't pinpoint their difference.

"Hush.. my little babies. Mamma is here then why are you guys still crying." I said wiping both of their tear filled eyes...

"Mamma lewft ush... are we bwad.. Mamma don't love ush..." they enquired..

:What kind of question is that mama loves you both a lot. And sorry for leaving you guys today. And you Kola's are best babies that mamma know."

"Powmise ush mamma that you won't leave ush.."

Im gonna leave tomorrow how can I make a promise that I won't keep.  This is really complicated.

"Mm.. amm.. can we go back to sleep.." I changed the topic. I can't make false  promises to them.

"No mamma no sheeping. Let'sh go outo and pway.." my babies said together.

"But it's already night how can we go out and play. It's time to sleep.."

No mama no sheeping we can gow pway comon mamma.. let'sh go pawy pease." They said in unison.

OK let's go. I got their baby bag and stroller. Well the stroller is useless they won't use it instead they use me as their stroller. These two always want me to carry them around. Still I'm gonna take it, I can atleast keep their baby bags in it.