Mama

Chapter 6

Sarah:

God.... they have got information board everywhere. It's shows where washroom, escalator, elavtaor, gift shops, scanning room, blood bank and so on but not the way to cafeteria.

I decided to ask someone and I spotted a caretaker and was going to her. When I suddenly collide with someone. I tighten my hold on the baby and turn to apologize..

"I'm sor... kaden....." I yelled in surprise.
"Sarah.... baby girl.." he yelled back.

Suddenly he pulled me for a hug and
I got out of his hold because we are
jamming the baby...

That's when he noticed the baby in my hands. And his eyebrows frowned..

"When did you have baby." He asked frowning at the baby

"What...." I yelled

"I mean where did you get this baby.."

Before I can give an answer. He holds me asking if I'm hurt or not. Looking all over me for injury...

So I slapped his head to get his attention.

"Ouch what was that for." He cried rubbing his head.

"You dumbo I told you earlier that it's not me who got into an accident. I just helped someone who met with an accident and this is his baby."

"Ok...ok fine but where are you guys heading to."

"We are looking for the cafeteria. This little guy over here is hungry." I said and gently tapped his nose making him giggle

"You guys stay here. I will go ask someone." With that said he left.

He came back after sometime, saying it's at the other side. And thank God finally we find it.

We rushed to the cafe and there is not much people and i went straight to order. They don't have anything ready made. They only make on request because its late at night and not much people.

I decided to get nutritional food. I don't want him to have any junk food..

They got variety of sandwiches, soups, rice and so on. I decide to get rice since the baby show's some intrest in rice. Maybe he gets attracted to the picture. Anyways we bought shrimp and egg fried rice. And coffee for me and Kaden.

Kaden decide get the food from counter and me along with the baby went to get a table..

Suddenly the baby ask for his dada.
I don't know what should I tell him because I don't have a proper answer. And how can I say to a child that his dad is fighting with death.

God please be kind. Nothing is impossible for you. Please have mercy on him and bring him back to life. I said a little prayer in my mind for him.

I took a deep breath. "Baby your dada is still getting the treatment, and your brother got shifted to a room. we will go see him once we had food." I aaid and he became happy and nod his head..

"Here comes the yummy food." Kaden announced placing it on the table.

It smells so good. So I had a spoon and it's chewy and tasty.

I started to spoon feed him, blowing the food a little to reduce the hotness.