Injured

Chapter 14

Zayn:

Gosh what a hectic day. Why is there so many files and these meetings are just plain boring and horrible. I gotta get out if this office before I go crazy.

You must be thinking who is this guy and what's he talking??

Well I'm Zayn Miller the handsome, dashing and cool CEO of Miller Group.

Currently I'm at my office with a pile of files infront of me. I just came back from a boring meeting and this huge pile of files are making me dizzy. So I call my secratary Amy to cancel all the meetings and stuff.

I got out of my building and breath in the fresh air.
Eee.. what fresh air. It's all polluted air and I'm coughing now. Why the hell did I come out? Whatever I'm not gonna go back to my cabin.

I got inside my car and drive to random places. Gosh why is there so much traffic..? I think I should leave my car and walk. With that thought I parked my car and started walking through the streets..

This is cool as usual I'm getting much attention from ladies but, I find it relaxing to walk around I was going through my social media account when I heard a loud beeping sound. I look around to find a truck and also a girl, she was in the middle of road. what the hell is she doing in the middle of the road?

God.. girls these days. And why is she not moving without thinking much I ran to her and pulled her to me. Because of the sudden pulling we both fell to the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful girl with her eyes closed.
Her face is wet, looks like she was crying. she slowly opened her eyes and I was staring  back at a hazel blue eyes.

Even thou we both were surrounded by a huge crowd and was also in an awkward position, we were having a serious staring contest. We both are not ready lose to each other. But we got distracted by the crowd asking us if we are ok. We dismissed the crowd. Thank heavens no one recognized me otherwise the tabloids will blow up my phones with their questionnaire like, did I got into an accident, am i alive or not or make some fabricated news.

Anyway we both help each to get up from the ground and the crowd is fully gone. Now it's just me and the beauty whose name is still unknown.

She turn to me to say thankyou and I asked her if she is ok. It was quite funny because both said our question and answer at the same time.

Suddenly her face turned into a worried expression. she suddenly hold my hand to show me that I'm bleeding..

Gees I'm really bleeding when did this happen and how come I didn't notice it.

She became worried and started to ramble about going to hospital and all but I just stopped her saying I'm fine and it's a small injury and try to show her my cut but that's when I had this sudden pain from my shoulder.

The pain was so horrible. Did I break my shoulder. And how the hell I didn't feel any pain all this time.

She decide to get a cab to go to hospital. I once again stopped her from doing that but she is such a stubborn person not ready to leave me alone saying it's because of saving her I got hurt and it her responsibility to treat me and all.

Still I denied going to hospital because I just don't like being there most importantly I just can't stand that chlorin smell.

My plan was to call me family doctor to my house and get the treatment. Since she is so persistent to treat me I suggest to go to a clinic near by and without wasting much time we head to the clinic