Time to Leave

Chapter 18

Sarah:

I was happily walking to my Kola bears room after saying bye to James but got stopped by two angry birds with my Kola bears clung to them. Looks like my babies are sleeping.

"Where were you?" Yelled Kaden.

Lord my poor ears. Before leaving this hospital this guy will make me wear a hearing aid with his yelling.

"Gees.. stop yelling the kids are sleeping don't you remember how hard it was for us to put them to sleep" said Vin in a whisper.

"You hold this kid I want to have a chat with her. Here hold him." Kaden passed one of my Kolas to Vin and grab my hand and pull me to God knows where.

Finally we reached the hospital garden. Not many people are here.

"Now tell me Sarah where were you? Just leaving the place without even saying a word to anyone? What were you thinking?Why are you scaring me like this? Do you know how many times I called you?? Why are keeping that phone if you are not gonna answer it. Just one text is enough for me? What if something happens to you? how will I know???" He said it in one go.

I stand there with my head down. For others it may look like a father scolding his child.

"I'm sorry Kai. please forgive me." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. I know he can't resist them.

"I will forgive you. But tell me where did you go without informing anyone.." he questioned.

Oo shoot now what excuse will I give him? I really can't say what happened or he will make that rude jerk fall into coma again. And never let me go out by myself. So I said the only thing that came to my mind.

"I went to get some fresh air."

Lord it's a lie a big fat lie.

"Fresh air from morning till night you stayed out to get fresh air. Stop lying and tell me the real reason."

That's the truth. I just walk around to see if any of the shops are hiring or not and I forgot to check the time and my phone is in silent mode so I didn't hear it sorry.." I said with a pleading eyes.

"Mmm ook but I don't want you to repeat it again."

"Yes dad I won't repeat it again. Now can we go back."

"No wait we are not done. I got something to tell you." He said stopping me from going in.

"Now what?"

"What's your plan?"

"What plan?" I asked in confusion.

"Are you planning to stay at hospital with those kids and their father?"

"Kai.. I.."

"Did you forget all our plans. You still didn't find a job and we gotta visit both of our parents. Did you forget everything."

"No I didn't but how can we leave the babies like this."

"What you mean?? Their dad is out of danger and their grandparents are here too. They are not alone they have their family here."

"But still.." he didn't let me complete.

"No Sarah no more excuses. We already lost two and half weeks. Plus those kids are getting too attached to you. I was really not ok with them calling you mamma. But after hearing their story l just let it go. But for how long? If we go on like this it will be really hard to separate them and we won't be able to visit our parent's this year. Anyway think about it and I got a shift today so I gotta go now. Now go in and take rest. Bye and take care. I will come and pick you tomorrow morning." Kissing my forehead he left for his work..

Tears started flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall. How will I say bye to my Kola's. I know that I'm not their mother, hell I'm nothing to them but a bond, a strong unbreakable bond has formed between us. In this two and half weeks I became their mother and they became my children, completely mine. Now how will I say bye to them all of a sudden. How will I leave them like this.

But what Kai said is also true, for how long I can stay here with them. I need to find a job and visit my parents before my school starts, but if I stay here I will ran of time..

Sooner or later I need to say bye to them. Then why not now? They are attached to me because they never had a mother or a mother's love. But it will be sorted out soon since their dad is fine and he will be able to find a mother for them. And they are just kids they will forget all about me soon.

Yes, I need to leave this place and carry own with my life. With a broken heart and tear filled eyes I head back to my Kola bears room.

 With a broken heart and tear filled eyes I head back to my Kola bears room

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Hey guys..
How are you all..

This chapter is dedicated to
juthika1437
SNAngels
ReeRee7691
KinjalSolanki1
anunagpal88
TCBanh
guidingspirits
laviakanksha
ParkSouzi
jay4pg2

Hope you guys like it..
Thanks a lot for the support and love💗
And do vote and comment

Thank you
Rose🌹