A mission for all

Hey!

So so sorry for the delay but I've been very bury and I'm sorry this isn't the best chapter...

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!!!

***********************************************************************************

Rima’s p.o.v

They hadn’t returned yet and all ready two days had passed. Sasuke had been emitted into the hospital along with Kakashi. I refused the treatment I was offered. If my wound scared, I wanted it to remain there. It would serve as a reminder, a reminder of what took place, of what he did, of who he was pretending to be. The wound would act as a reminder of what Itachi-sama did to me, of his lies.

But I knew...

I knew it wasn’t the real him, a part of me realised it and kept my rage to a minimum. That part of me wondered what had transpired to cause him to become what he is and if there was anything I could do. I didn’t want to lose him, not again, didn’t want to believe it. For the past few years, I’d been living in vain hope that it had been a lie, that Itachi hadn’t slaughter his clan, I couldn’t changed that thinking now, I wanted to still believe it.

I had to.

I would prove that this inner me was correct, that Itachi wasn’t the man who’d attacked me. I knew my Itachi was there somewhere; I just had to find him. But there was something preventing me from doing this and he was currently lying on the hospital bed unconscious. Sasuke was going to do something rash now that he’d encountered Itachi. Could I stop them from killing each other? Was it even possible? Or was I fighting a losing battle and stupidly letting them beat me down?

To see the real Itachi would I have to leave Sasuke and the others? Would I have to cause them pain in order to relieve my own? Maybe Hinata was wrong, maybe I was that cruel that I would consider betraying them in order to return to Itachi. I yearned to see the old him, the Itachi I grew up with, the one who cared for me, held me tight when I found my dead mother. I wanted him back, I needed his strength.

Yet, I didn’t want to leave this village. I didn’t want to betray them. I couldn’t, not to Naruto my new brother, nor Sakura my estranged friend or my father, no I couldn’t bear the thought of losing him again, yet...

Yet the thought of reuniting with Itachi was so immensely alluring that I couldn’t push it from my mind.

With a sigh, I shook my head and glanced over to where Sakura was perched at Sasuke’s side. As if sensing my gaze she looked back at me and frowned. My eyes flickered away from hers to the floor and I wound my arms securely around my waist.

“Rima? Are you alright?” she wondered.

“No Sakura, I do not think I am,” I murmured listening as the chair scraped on the floor and her light steps brought her to my side.

Sakura’s hand flittered in the air before falling to her side. “Should I get a doctor?”