BOOM!

Yo! Next chappy is here for all you awesome, briliant people!! XD

This is a funny chapter to lighten the mood after the last one :)

You'll know when you have to play the song over there ---->

Discalimer: I don't own Naruto.

Keep those:

Comment,

Votes,

Fans,

Coming :D

ENJOY!!

*********************************************************************

Chapter 6: BOOM!

Rima’s p.o.v

Naruto clutched me closer sending glares at Sasuke who sauntered closer.

“YOU TEME!” Naruto screamed and I winced. “YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LET HER KILL HERSELF WERE’NT YOU?”

“Why should it bother me if it’s what she wants?” Sasuke asked pausing in front of us.

“Because she is our teammate!”

“Naruto, stop,” He glanced down at me as I pulled away from him. “Sasuke isn’t like you, so stop trying to change him.”

“What do you mean?”

“He isn’t one to make easy friends like you are,” I replied picking up my kunai. “Why don’t you go ahead and see if they made dinner? I think Sakura said something about having ramen.”

“WOOHOO! RAMEN!! BELIEVE IT!” Naruto hooted and raced ahead, his anger toward Sasuke already forgotten.

“We’re not having ramen,” Sasuke pointed out once The Blob had left our sights.

“I know, but there’s only so much of him I can take,” I answered and began strolling back.

Sasuke fell into line beside me. He shoved his hands deep in his pockets and stared at the ground.

I sighed. “Go on, ask.”

He glanced over and spoke. “How did your clan die?”

“They were slaughtered nearly six years ago,” I kicked a pebble out of the way.

“Why?” as his curiosity took over, some of the cold Sasuke disappeared.

I shrugged. “Many reasons, one of them being me.”

“You?”

“Yeah, I possess a great deal of power, as you saw and normally in my clan the women don’t inherit the Kekkei Genkai but I did. In fact I was born with it, instead of getting it at a later stage like most. People feared my clan because of the power I was adding to it among other reasons and someone slaughter them all, starting with my mother two years before they killed the rest.”