Leaving Again.

Here it is, chapter 3!! :D

Hope you all like it! Thank you all soo much for the nice comments, so this is dedicated to all of you guys!

Comment,

Vote,

Fan if you like

and most importantly:

ENJOY!

****************************************************************

Chapter 3: Leaving Again

I wandered into the weapons shop in a foul mood. Not glancing at any of the weapons on sale, I walked straight up to the man behind the desk.

“Can I get a dozen paper bombs, a dozen smoke bombs and two dozen shuriken?” I asked politely.

He nodded and while he went to get what I wanted, I snuck into the back room and changed into my mission outfit. I added a short poisoned blade to my right calf and strapped throwing needles to my wrists.

The owner eyed me coolly as I strolled out of the back room, changed. He handed me my supplies and I gave him the money.

As I packed the stuff, he asked, “You have a mission or something?”

“A mission,” I replied.

“Why do you look familiar?” he wondered.

“I’m Rima Hatake,” I tossed back over my shoulder as I left.

“I can’t believe the old man would be so cruel as to place me on the same team as Kakashi,” I mumbled walking down the street, heading for the gates.

“Wait until my grandfather finds out about this,” Shadow chuckled.

“Yeah, Alpha won’t be pleased,” Dawn added.

“I didn’t ask you,” Shadow snapped.

“Actually you didn’t ask anyone anything,” I inputted.

He snorted. “Whatever.”

“Huh, looks like we’re early,” Dawn said plopping down.

Sasuke’s p.o.v

I thought I would have been the first, I mean I always was.

That’s why when I saw Rima there before me; I slowed and studied her more.

She had changed from the plain black pants and sleeveless blue top she wore to a deep dark blue skirt that reached her mid-thighs and had slits on either side. She had black tight shorts underneath with fishnets that reached below her knees. She wore black ninja sandals with her left ankle bandaged.

She wore fishnets that covered her stomach under a light blue V-neck style top that reached her belly button. There was a sort of crest on the middle of her top. It looked like a ball of black flame. She wore a trench coat over all that. It reached to her lower calf muscle and was a medium blue compared to the others. Black flames decorated the bottom of the coat.

Her long jet black hair swayed gently in the breeze. It shimmered slighted with blue lights, as if her hair were like a raven’s feather.

I strolled closer with my hands shoved in my pockets, taking note of her weapons. She glanced at me, silver eyes taking in everything, and then returned to watching the trees.

“Hi,” she said softly.

“Hn.”

“Wow, don’t make my ears bleed with your talking skills,” she muttered sarcastically.