Memories *Filler*

I am so sorry for taking so long to upload this. Please forgive me.

Anyway, this is not a part of the story, more so it is a filler providing more background on Rima and her family. I felt so bad about not getting anything up in so long that when this came to me in a daydream I just had to write it down. Also, I am finding it quite hard to get the next chapter in the story done perfectly so please bare with me.

I hope you all like this and please tell me what you think.

Thanks :)

*************************************************************************************************

This is all in third person

The sun had yet to fully rise as the young child jerked awake in her bed. Wide silver eyes stared up at the plain ceiling sleepily before her lips twitched into a grin and she released a shrill scream. The commotion it caused was one the young mind expected as her bedroom door burst open to reveal her haggard and tired parents both carrying weapons to protect their baby. But there was no danger around, no trouble to be found.

Her parents shared a confused look and moved to sit on the bed as the little girl rolled to her knees and expectantly held her hands out to her father. Smiling Kakashi dropped his kunai and picked up his precious daughter, cuddling her close to his chest as his wife watched on with softening eyes.

"Why are you awake, Rima?" she asked softly, her hand drifting out to brush her daughters black hair from her face.

"Birday!" She chirped back, her words muffled against his chest as she hugged her father. It took a moment for the two of them to understand their barely three year old daughter's words and when they realised it meant birthday, they didn't know who she was referring to.

"Birthday? Who's birthday is it sweetie?"

"'Tachi!" She cheered clapping her small hands excitedly while her parents blinked down at her. Yuri could not understand how her daughter had remembered Itachi Uchiha's birthday when she barely knew her own.

Kakashi however, smiled encouragingly at his daughter and nodded his head, "Yes love, it is Itachi's birthday today."

Rima wriggled free from his grasp and tumbled to the floor. Yuri gasped, shooting a look to her husband as the two jerked forward to lift up the child in fear of her cries. Yet Rima rolled away from them onto her belly without a sound and scrambled to here feet. Her chubby cheeks puffed out as she gave her father a rather disapproving look. As if she was displeased with him dropping her like that.

"Let's go to 'Tachi now!" Rima demanded waddling towards the door and leaving her young parents confused behind her.

"Wait!" Yuri called darting after her persistent daughter and swooping the tiny tot into her arms before she could go down the hall. Rima struggled in her mother's grip, her eyes flashing as her little fists clenched. "Now now, don't give me that look," Yuri scolded frowning at her child. "We cannot go to see Itachi now, it is too early."

"B-bu.." Rima began her eyes beginning to well up with tears at the idea of not being allowed to see Itachi now like she wanted.

"Your mother is right, Rima. It is too early, the Uchiha's are still asleep. We will go when the sun is up," Kakashi answered ruffling his daughter's hair as he walked from the room with a lazy smile.

"Now sweetie," Yuri murmured moving to gently place her daughter back into bed. "How about you slee-?"

"No," Rima answered stubbornly as she kicked the blanket from her body and sat up. Yuri sighed at her daughter's stubbornness and absently rubbed her stomach. At times she wondered if all children were like her own little one.