I'm twelve, I'll worry about boys when I'm sixteen

Hey Everyone!! I'm sorry for the wait but I hope I can make it up to you. This isn't the best, I know. I was kind of lost on what to do to keep it long. I'm trying to do longer chapters from now on for you guys :)

Anyway,

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!!!

PS. I love that song over there ------->

***************************************************

Sakura’s p.o.v

Sasuke screamed falling and I caught him. That man had just bitten him!  I cradled Sasuke as Shadow and Dawn stood protectively in front of us growling at him. He took a step back and paused.

“Oh, there’s no use calling for your little friend,” he purred at me with a sick smile. “She’s dead.” He left giggling to himself like the freak he was.

I stiffened. Rima? No, he was lying! He had to be. She wouldn’t lose so easily! Where was she?

“Naruto!” I wailed as Sasuke began to shake. “Help! Naruto please!”

“Shut up!” Dawn snapped. “Can’t you see he’s passed out! He can’t help you!”

“What about Rima?” I questioned. “Where is she?”

The wolf cubs shared a glanced and whined. They didn’t know either. This was bad, very bad.

“RIMA!” I screamed and they winced.

“Shut it!” Shadow growled. “Do you want everyone knowing where we are?”

“But-.”

“No buts, Rima is fine! She has to be!” Shadow said with too much force. He didn’t believe his own words. He was lying to himself.

“Go find her!” I urged them.

“We can’t,” Dawn sighed. “She told use to remain with you and protect you, we cannot disobey her.”

“What? That’s crazy!” I clutched Sasuke closer when he groaned in pain and shrieked. “Rima! We need you!”

“If I had a hand, I’d slap you,” Dawn hissed. “You don’t think we care? She is our alpha! Our pack! We need her more than you! Now shut up and let’s get somewhere safe!”

“Dawn,” Shadow sighed as the younger pup looked close to losing it.

“NO!” She shouted at him. “Don’t! Rima is OK! She’ll find us soon!”

“What are we going to do?” I sobbed.

“We need to get the boys somewhere safe to rest,” Shadow said going over to Naruto. “Let’s go.”