Moo?

Number 4 is here everyone!

Two chapters in one day again! I'm spoiling you lot :P

Well, it's kinda because of this:

You see on Monday and Tuesday, I have summer exams lasting from nine in the morning to quater to four in the evening so I won't be uploading again til after them. Also I won't upload tomorrow because I think it's time I hit the books and study a years worth of material in one day :O  Ugh, the effort!

DISCLAIMER: Naruto isn't mine.

Anyway on to better things:

Vote,

Comment (I love these XD)

Fan if you want,

Enjoy!

*******************************************************************

Chapter 4: Moo?

Dawn whined wobbling.

“Sit down and stop complaining,” Shadow snarled.

“WHAT!?” Naruto shouted pointing a finger at him.

“I’m getting annoyed with the finger,” I mused, beside me Sasuke smirked.

“Shh!” the boat guy hissed.

“But he talked!” Naruto stabbed his finger at Shadow who snapped at it.

“Yeah, you got a problem, short stuff?” Shadow quipped.

“Short! Who are you calling short?”

“You,” Sasuke and I replied simultaneously. We glanced at each other with a frown.

“It’s rude to read a person’s thoughts,” I said.

“Like I would waste my time,” he grunted.

“Ya know something? You talk a lot around me, it’s weird,” I smirked.

“Hn.”

“That’s better,” I slapped him on the shoulder.

I could practically taste the jealously running off of Sakura. I smiled at her.

“Sakura, would you mind swapping with me? I want to be beside Dawn, I think she is seasick,” I asked politely.

“I mind,” Sasuke muttered as Sakura squealed and lunged across the small space. I vaulted upright so I wasn’t smooshed and landed softly beside the Blob.

“Sup?” I nodded to Naruto who watched me with a frightened expression and slowly edged away.

Deciding to not take offence at that, I stroked Dawn to try and calm her and zoned out.

                                                                  **M**