Who Are You?

Hi  :)

So I was asleep, or well trying to anyway and this idea hit me for the story, so being the implusive girl I am, I got up and began writing and well after 8 pages I have the next chapter of the story for you guys XD

Please note that it is almost 2 am here and I am sleepy, so there will be mistakes and whatnot. You have been warned.

Anyway,

Enjoy :)

*************************************************************************************************************

Sakura’s p.o.v

No, it couldn’t be…It couldn’t be true…why?

“Hinata,” Ino’s whisper echoed in my ears as I slumped forward. This couldn’t be happening, it was a lie. It had to be! Hinata couldn’t be dead! She couldn’t be! Tears plucked at my vision and I squeezed my eyes shut willing them to vanish. Around me I could hear the quiet sniffles of my teammates as each of us began to believe the words we were told.

Before me Naruto was seething, I could feel this dark aura coming from him, this strange rage that didn’t fit with him. Though any chakra that tried to surge through his body was quickly eliminated by the binds that held us in place. Shuddering I scooted back away from him only for a shadow to fall over me. Freezing, my head jerked up in time to see a foot sail towards my face.

His kick sent me crashing into Ino who released a frightened squeal as I grunted. Pain shot around my body as my jaw throbbed. Where had he come from? How had he snuck up on me?!

“Sakura-chan?!” Naruto shouted trying to twist to see me as I curled up. Wincing, I forced myself to move back into a kneeling position, sending an apologetic look to Ino who frowned at my face.

“What is the meaning of that, Kisi?” The wild woman snarled from her place on the roof.

“This one was trying to sneak away,” The mysterious boy shrugged and I glanced over at him. His voice was familiar and as the others looked too we all tensed. What the heck was he doing here?

“You must help us. We are defenceless against these attacks, my father-,” before us the son of the elder bowed, his shining blue hair flopping over his face, touching the floor where he knelt.

“Enough Kisi,” the grey haired man who knelt next to him murmured from opposite us. My eyes flickered to the man and I felt a pang of sympathy for him and his son. It must be so hard for them, to try and protect their people from attacks that they didn’t have the skill to defend.

“But father!” Kisi protested jerking up and pleading with us not only with his words but with his eyes. When his intense gaze locked with mine, I could feel my cheeks reddening as he continued to look at me. “Please, you must stay and help us. Please.”

“We have come to aid you,” Kakashi answered pulling the dark violet eyes from mine. When they were gone, it was like a weight had been pulled from me and I slumped forward slightly, my breathing turning shallow.

Kisi was intense. It was clear to see that he was passionate about his home and his people. He cared for them, even though he couldn’t be more than four years my senior. He was like his father, ready for the role of Master of the town.

After we’d finished our talk with the Elder, Kisi escorted us to where we were staying. He talked over and over about how happy he was that Shinobi had finally arrived to help them. He offered us aid in any way he could and each time his eyes flickered to me, I felt my cheeks blushing and couldn’t help by glance shyly away.