Loyalty

Hi! Merry Christmas Eve!!

As promised here is the next chapter of the story XD It's all about to hit the fan at this point I think :P

That song over there is by Vienne Teng called Lullaby for a story night. It's so lovely, and it gave me an idea for this chapter. You may need to play it two or three times to last the chapter :)

Also, that picture over there is Takaya - you'll find out who he is in the chapter :)

Another thing, being the total fool that I am, I've written the last few chapters of the story. Now there are about four maybe five chapters left, could be less, left in the story and I wrote the last two O.o  It's all ending soon. And I was an idiot and already wrote out the ending and it's so sad that I've that done ! D:

Anyway, I think I'll give a few little snippets of it at the end of this chapter so check it out :P

Enjoy!!

**********************************************************************************************

Third Person

The rain cascaded against the window. The lightening echoed around the house. In her bed, Rima shivered, tears poured down her cheeks as she cowered beneath her blanket. She didn’t like it. She wanted it to stop. It was mean, too loud and scary!

Her cries drew her mother to her quickly and Yuri shot into the room, closing the door behind her before crawling into the bed and scooping her terrified daughter into her arms. She hugged her baby close, wiping away her tears and staring out at the angry sky.

Knowing that simple words would not calm her panicking child, Yuri settled back in the bed and began to sing a lullaby that her mother used to sing for her.

“Little child, be not afraid,” she started softly her voice almost drowned out by the loud rain. Rima shook against her as thunder boom outside and Yuri hugged her closer.

“The rain pounds harsh against the glass,

Like an unwanted stranger

There is no danger

I am here tonight.”

Around the quietened area the previously snarling wolves were shaken. Many of them shuddered, some falling to their bellies as the compulsion that had been driving their actions vanished. Confused whines echoed around as they edged back away from the new figure that was a threat in their eyes.

Two young pups, perched on the roof however were leaning closer. Shadow and Dawn shared an uneasy look. They had no real recollection of what they’d been doing for the past couple of days. Their mind hadn’t been their own. But what they did know, was that the figure standing down on the ground before them was their master and she was treading a dangerous path at the moment.

The shinobi that littered the area were frozen. Fear stank the air as none of them could digest fully what had just happened. The wild woman was dead. Seemingly by thin air. There had been no blade, no jutsu to kill her yet she bled, and she dropped dead.

The girl’s father watched on with growing horror as she cracked her own neck. The popping sound causing a few to wince. He could feel himself growing sick at the sight before him but deep down he knew what this was. Yuri had told him about this, but he thought he had another few years to figure out a complete way to seal it!