Itachi-sama

Hey all...sorry for taking so long.

TO make up for it, I tried to make this longer, 12 A4 pages long! XD I'm proud of myself for getting that far..

This isn't edited so expect mistakes and also,

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!

*************************************************************************************************

Rima’s P.O.V

“Naruto!”

Barging past unsuspecting people I charged down the crowded street of Konoha. Some villagers gasped and mutter ‘how rude’ or snapped ‘watch it’ to my back as I ploughed past them.

“Naruto!” I shouted vaulting up over a group of children and skidding down another alley. What if I was too late? What if something happened? What if-?

I slammed into a fence as I quickly rounded another corner and spotted Konohamaru. Shoving from the fence I sprinted over to him and snatched him roughly by the shoulders.

“Hey, let go!” he whined.

“Where is Naruto?!” I demanded shaking him.

“I don’t know!” he shouted back at me. Dropping him with a huff, I went to run off but stopped and glanced back at the kid and sighed.

Konohamaru slumped against the fence looking close to tears. Way to go, Rima, bully the kid who just lost his grandfather! I groaned and rolled my eyes to the heavens when my freaking conscious took control and I found myself walking back to him.

Crouching down, I tipped my finger under his chin and forced his eyes to meet mine. They were watering and what I saw in them was the same thing I’d seen reflected in the mirror when I was younger.

“Hey, it’s gonna be OK,” I murmured.

“How would you know?” he snapped jerking back. “You haven’t lost anyone! You’re not hurting! You know nothing!”

“Nothing?” I repeated. “I found my mother dead on the kitchen floor when I was four. You say I know nothing, I know a hell of a lot more than you, you little prick! I was taken from here, my home after she was murdered and sent to live with strangers! I’ve seen comrades die, I’ve almost die a lot of times. Don’t speak to me of not hurting, of not losing anyone or knowing anything! Because it is you that knows nothing!”

He stared, slacked jawed and eyes as wide as saucers as I stood. “You need to grow up,” I continued in a harsh tone. “You are not a baby. You don’t need anyone to cuddle you. I know it’s tough know but it will ease, get stronger. Become a great ninja, do the Hokage proud. Don’t be a wuss and run from everything just because you lost him.”

Finally having lost all patience, I spun and went to leave but a small hand gripped mine and froze me in place.