Sprinkle some truth on me

Hi Everyone :)

As promised here is the next part of the story. 

Enjoy!

*************************************************************************

Rima's p.o.v

Things died down after that. Though it appeared that in the ruckus of the wolves battling the gargoyles that Norio got away. Kakashi and the other sensei's searched for him but found nothing while the genin worked together to try and restore some of the destroyed town.

Well, most of the genin.

Sakura was too busy trailing after Sasuke and basically messing up anything he did. Ino was glowering at Sakura and spending too much time spouting nasty comments to do any work. Chouji wandered about searching for food, while Shikamaru ditched the work to go take a nap. A wrong word between Kiba and Naruto resulted in a fight between the two and the knocking down of a wall.

Then there was me.

I could not recall much of what happened the night before. I barely remembered finding Hinata at the graveyard. But what I did remember was my mother. Her lullaby. It resonated through my mind, burying deep in my bones and shocking my heart. Hunching over, I curled up more, memories splashing against my closed eyelids. Her. Her. That was all I saw. Her alive, smiling, laughing, getting kissed by dad. Then dead. Her bloody figure, wide unseeing eyes. Nothingness.

Tears hadn't stopped trailing down my cheeks since I'd returned to consciousness. Everything that had happened, Hinata had tried to explain. But she couldn't even make herself meet my eyes. A part of her, a big part, was scared of me. It made the pain I felt worse. Not long ago she said she felt safe around me but now...what had I done?

What's worse was that I'd been discarded into a room and locked there. No one entered to speak with me, not even my father. They kept their distance but I could see them through the window. When I had first woke and peered out, it was to meet the scowl of Sakura. She had been nice to me before but that look she now gave me. Dare I say, it bordered on disgust. Finally revealing her true colours, I thought.

Sighing heavily, I tilted my head back pressing it against the wall as I stared up at the ceiling. What had happened to me? What had I done to deserve this?

They fear you now.

Then there was that voice. It echoed through my mind constantly. My only companion. But he taunted me. I recalled his name. He had said he was the Dark. The Shadow. Takaya.

But why was he there? Where had he come from? How had I been stuck with him?

"I am not anyone's pets," I growled softly to the one before me. But it wasn't my voice that spoke. It was different. Darker. A mixture of mine and the one that spoke in my head.

The woman turned to me, her lips parting in a silent 'O' as the air between us solidified and bit into her skin. Her neck bled red as a line appeared across it and I was emotionless as more blood cascaded down her skin. The wind pushed further in, as sharp as any blade until it hit bone.

Her hands slipped from my face, her head fell back, the wound bare for all to see as her eyes stared lifelessly up to the dark sky. Pressing my hand to her chest, her blood kissed my skin as I unceremoniously shoved her back, letting her body hit the ground in an awkward angle.

Gasping, my hands pressed against my temples, fingers biting into my skin as pain erupted around my eyes. Dead. She was dead. Groaning, I bit down on my tongue, so hard that I could feel blood welling in my mouth. I'd killed her.