Gooodbye

Damn, I'm so late at uploading this that the format for upload has changed so much... I'm sorry but it's finally here!

Just something I need to clear up before you read the Ending. A lot and I mean ALOT of people commented about Kakahi's age saying he's like 12 when he had her and whatnot....guys, it's a fanfic for a reason. Kakashi is older, more so he is 30 years old in this arc. That means he was 18 when she was born and still Anbu.

The video above was created through many amazing image bases I found on deviantart since I'm not that good an artist unless I have a base to work from. But my deviantart is http://littlebitoflove.deviantart.com/ if you all want to check out the images on their own and I'll be posting more there :)

The song, some of you may remember is from a past chapter, the lullaby Rima's mother used to sing to her. It's by Vienna Teng's and called Lullaby for a Stormy Night.

Since Rima's tale has come to an end here, I may a promise a few chapters ago, that I'd turn my Attack on Titan oneshot into a story and I have, so that will be uploaded soon :D

So, I guess all that's left to say is thanks for enjoying this story and sticking with me, even though I'm crappy at uploading, til the end and I'm really happy so many of you liked Rima's tale :)

Enjoy the ending, 

Lis,

x

_______________________________________________________________________________

GOODBYE

Rima's p.o.v

Morning came slowly and with it, I spotted Sakura racing towards the Hokage office. I was perched on the ledge of the Hokage building. My back rested against the wall that separated two of Tsunade's windows and narrowed my eyes down at the pink girl. Tears were trailing down her cheeks as she charged into the building below me.

Tilting my head back, I looked to the brightening sky and gnawed on my lower lip. So it hadn't been a nightmare. It had truly happened. He walked out. Gone. To Orochimaru.

Pulling my knee to my chest, I checked to make sure my chakra was concealed as the door inside bust open. Sakura's hysterical voice floated out to me as she blubbered to Tsunade what happened. There was a ruckus inside as the elder woman no doubt jumped to her feet and began shouting for Shikamaru to be brought forward.

Narrowing my eyes slightly, I frowned when she did not ask for me like I'd expected. Sniffling, Sakura left the building, guided by Shizune. I leant back against the wall, closing my eyes slightly and tilting my head to the sky.

There was a squawk above me and I peered up to see an eagle circling overhead. Frowning slightly I held out my arm and he shot down to perch there, his talons digging into my skin. There was a small scroll attached to his leg. When I pulled it free he flapped his wings and took off again, not waiting for a reply.

In confusion I undid the tie and slowly pulled the scroll open.

Dearest Rima,

You do not have to reply to this letter, but I have something to tell you...

The letter was signed by the Raikage and I rolled it up tightly after scanning it once, my lips twitching into a frown as I stuffed it into my pouch. My fingers brushed against the material of the Akatsuki cloak there and I shuddered.

Steps sounded beneath me and I glanced down seeing a tired Shikamaru in his new chunin outfit strolling to the building. His steps slowed as he spotted me on the ledge. He frowned as I reclined back and blinked slowly but did not comment as he stepped into the building.