The not-a-date date.

HEY!!!!

So because of all the AWESOME comments I spent most of the day writing this and decided to upload!! XD

Comment, I really love these :P

Vote,

ENJOY!!

***************************************************

Kakashi’s p.o.v

I tilted my head slightly, listening to my daughters fading shout and eyed Gai who peered over the edge with a gobsmacked expression. I was at my breaking point.

“You dropped my daughter,” I stated calmly.

“Uh...um...well youth today-,” Gai stammered backing away.

“You. Dropped. My. Daughter!”

“Take it easy there Kakashi,” Gai raised his hands in the ‘I surrender’ position as I stalked forward.

“First that snot nosed brat tries to defile her and now this!” I seethed.

“Wait. Lee made a move?” Gai asked hopefully.

My eye twitched and I clenched my fists. “No Lee did not make a move!”

“Then who?”

“That little Uchiha twit!”

“Oh. I didn’t think he had it in him,” Gai mused with a grin. He gave me the thumbs up. “Youth today!”

“You don’t care that he tried to defile her?!” I snapped.

“Define defile,” he replied.

An idiot! That’s all he is! “He. Kissed. Her!” I said slowly.

Gai shrugged. “So? That is the power of youth! And if I remember correctly, you were doing a lot worse at their age, Kakashi.”

“T-That’s different,” I growled.

“How so? Because you were the boy?”

“You are hopeless,” I hissed at him. “You do not understand!”

“What if our little Rima-ima likes the Uchiha?” Gai wondered gazing out into the sky with a weird expression. He slammed his fist against his palm. “It would be a tragic love affair.”

“Rima does not like Sasuke!” I shouted. “I would know.”

“Really?” Gai asked mysteriously.

“Yes,” I was sure of it. “She hates him.”