The other rookies and Kabuto

Hey! Here is another chapter you for XD

Comment,

Vote,

Fan if you like,

ENJOY!!

*******************************************************************

Rima’s p.o.v

We strolled down the hall, heading for room 301. My three teammates were silent, thinking I believed, I didn’t care, it was peaceful. I spotted Kakashi waiting for us there with Shadow and Dawn.

“You survived!” Shadow proclaimed.

“Yeah, no thanks to you,” I snapped and he grinned.

“Glad you came Sakura,” Kakashi said a little weirdly. “For your sake and the others.”

“Not creepy at all, Dad,” I muttered.

“Now you can all formally register for the Chunin exam,” he continued.

“Why? What do you mean?” Sakura asked.

“You see only groups of three are allowed to apply for and take the exam, that’s the way it’s always been.”

“WAIT!” Naruto shouted jerking a finger at me. “What about Rima? We’re a four man squad with her!”

“I know that,” Kakashi said. “Lord Hokage has made a special allowance just this once for Rima.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

I grinned at my father’s confused expression when he glanced at me.

“But sensei,” Sakura butted in. “You said the decision to take the exam was up to the individual.”

I didn’t listen to my father’s reply instead I wandered over and crouched down beside my wolves. They rested their heads on my knees.

“So, you guys ready?” I asked.

The nodded and licked their lips eagerly. This was the first time we were going to be able to really test our abilities working together. We’d trained a lot and it was time to put it to the test. I sighed, thinking back to when Kakashi gave me the entry form and glanced over to my team.

Dad trusts me to protect them, I thought. They are my team so I’ll do whatever I can to make sure they get through this.

“Rima?”

I looked to Shadow, “huh?”