one

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

It's been 10 years since we've been to my childhood home, my childhood city, Musutafu, Japan. After my grandmother died, we decided to move in with my aunt in Kyushu, Japan. I was about 5 when I moved, and now, I'm 15, and I'm getting ready to apply to my dream high school, UA High. It was a dream of mine ever since I met Katsuki Bakugou. We promised each other we would both go together, and I planned on holding my end of the promise.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, NOW!" My father hollered across the house. I groan. Couldn't I have 5 minutes of quiet peace? I sigh and head towards the front of my room to exit, going downstairs.

Today was the day I head to my dream school, UA, to take the entrance exams. I head into the kitchen where my parents were standing. My mom was cooking breakfast, and my dad was on his phone, leaned up against the counter.

They both worked as pro heroes in the area. My mother's quirk consisted of Element Manipulation and my dad's consisted of Weather Manipulation. He can control the current weather and manipulate it. My mother can manipulate the elements around her, like water, earth, wind, and fire.

My quirk was kind of a combination of both. I call it Aquifer. Aquifer is the water manipulation out of my mother's quirk and the water portion of my father's quirk.

"Why are you still in your pajamas? We're leaving in 10 minutes." My mother scowled. "Sorry..." I mumbled. I lose my appetite and head upstairs as my father starts growling insults under his breath, loud enough for me to hear.

I head into my closet to pull out a tight red cropped tank top with a pair of leggings. This would probably make it easier to move around and be flexible. I go to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail, with a couple of strands of my shorter pieces of hair sticking out in the front. I brush my teeth and quickly head downstairs.

"What the hell are you wearing? You look naked." My mom asked rudely. "It's just clothing mom... I don't see the big deal." I quietly mumbled underneath my breath. "You look like a slut, that's the problem. Go put a jacket on or something." I let my head hang towards my feet and walked to put on a black zip-up jacket, leaving some of the tank top still noticeable.

I walked out of the house, staring down at my phone. I walk down the driveway to the car and bump into someone. I get knocked over, and I look up. Standing in front of me looked like a guy my age, with bright crimson red eyes, gleaming with fire. He had ash blonde hair and looked oddly familiar. "Watch where you're going, dumbass. Here, you dropped this." The boy said, looking down at my phone, handing it to me. I stood up, brushing myself off. "Sorry," I said towards him. "Tch," That was all he said and started to walk away.

Why is he so familiar? I thought. I catch myself staring and break eye contact. I bow my head and turn around to the voice of my mother yelling. "HURRY UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE EXAM WITH YOUR SLOW ASS!"

I look back towards the blonde, who had stopped in his tracks. I sighed and walked away towards the car. There was just something about him that was itching my mind.

Bakugou's POV:

I was walking down the road on my phone, heading towards UA to blow some idiots apart. I was taking the UA High School's entry exams and I was going to blast through it. Literally.

Suddenly I felt someone run into me. I look down to see a girl, probably my age, and she fell over. "Tch," I said under my breath. What an idiot, she can't even watch where she's going. She was staring at me. I looked at her and could see a spark in her brown glazing eyes. She breaks the contact looking down, looking for something. I find her phone on the floor and pick up her phone and hand it out to her. "Watch where you're going, dumbass. Here, you dropped this."