eighteen

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

( content warning: slight mentions of vomit, i will put stars around the area when it starts and finishes<3 )

Y/n's POV:

We made our way to the center of the dome. This is where we originally were with Aizawa. We look around to see Izuku and a few other of our classmates and... Aizawa fighting a villain with hands surrounding him. He looks in terrible shape...

"C'mon, Y/n! Don't make me drag you, shitty girl!" I burst out of thought as my legs started to move when Katsuki grabbed my wrist. He made the sight of the Warp Villain.

In the process of running towards the villain, Izuku stops in front of us.

"Kacchan, no! He's too powerful!" 

"Out of my damn way, Deku!" He yells, pushing him to the side and tackling the villain. I see ice around as well. Shoto's near.

Kirishima and I watch from the side as we see Katsuki tumble onto the smokey-faced villain.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might. Guess I found your body that time, you smoky bastard!" Katsuki yells, placing his fingers on the villain's metal neckpiece.

Another villain's voice appears among us.

"Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here." His voice was low, scratchy. I turn to see it was the hand villain doing major damage to Aizawa. I scream, running towards him. "You asshole!" I hollered. Kirishima was quick to hold me back from running any further. "Don't, L/n! You don't know what he's capable of!"

"I'm going to kill you, you bastard!" I say, gritting through my teeth. "My, what a feisty one. You look familiar. Your parents are Pro Heroes, aren't they?" I growl in response. I wasn't playing a game of fifty questions. I struggle in Kirishima's arms, trying to get loose as Katsuki held the warp villain down. A couple of tears run down my face as I holler in anger towards the damage I saw done to Mr. Aizawa.

Katsuki continues talking to the villain as I grit my teeth at the one in the distance ahead of me.

"You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed." 

"You live up to your school's reputation." I spot Katsuki smirk. "But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor. Right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed."

The villain groans as Katsuki shoots small explosions towards the villain's neck. "Don't move, you bastard! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."

"That doesn't sound very heroic!" Suddenly, a giant ugly looking thing comes from below from inside the dome. "Nomu... We need to get our gate back." The hand villain says as he pauses. He continues. "Go, Nomu." A quick speed, the 'Nomu' comes charging all at us, including All Might who had shown up. It threw a large punch, sending us all flying. Kirishima's grip was let loose as I was sent through the air once again and landed hitting my head harshly on the ground.

I tried moving, but my body just wouldn't budge. "Ow..." I heard Izuku say. "Kacchan! You dodged it?" I try and look towards the side towards Katsuki, but I couldn't even do that. One blow and I'm done? Pathetic.

"Y/n? Are you alright..?" Shoto asked, standing beside me. "H-help me up," I mutter. He nods and lifts me. I try and stand, but topple over onto his shoulder, grasping to stand upright.