five

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

I head down to the girl's locker room and change out of my uniform quickly into the clothes Mr. Aizawa gave us. I meet up with the girl named Uraraka that I met through Izuku. She was the girl that was injured from the entrance exam. We both walk out and usher to stand next to Izuku and the organized, strict boy, Iida.

"What do you think we're going to do?" I ask them. "I'm not s-sure..." Izuku stutters. "Yeah! I hope we have an orientation or something!" Uraraka says, grinning.

"There will be no such thing. If you guys want to be heroes, we have to get started. Now, you guys did physical exams during Physical Education, but they never let you use your quirks, did they?" Aizawa asks us. We all shake our heads side to side as a no. "Thought so."

"Well, today we're going to be doing a quirk assessment test to show me what you can do." He continues to talk about the physical exam. "Bakugou, you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam. What was your throw distance in Junior High?" I look over at the spikey blonde.

Wait. Katsuki was Blondie? I wipe my eyes and open them again.

How did I not notice?

He clears his throat and speaks. "67 meters."

I turn towards Izuku. "Kacchan's here and you didn't tell me?" I whisper yelled. "I-I'm sorry, I thought you knew!" I sigh and smile. "It's okay, Zuku."

"I can't believe all three of us are here together like we promised," I say, smiling. Izuku frowns. "There's a lot you missed out, on Kacchan. He's different now...A lot of things changed after you left. " I raise an eyebrow and look back at him.

Uraraka and Iida turn towards Bakugou. "Wait, you know that guy?" Uraraka asks. I nod. "We were all best friends growing up before I moved... I never got to say goodbye." Izuku looks down, sighing. "If you never said that, I never would've believed him and Izuku were friends. He keeps giving him this ugly stare." Uraraka says.

"Yeah, and he pushed Midoriya in the locker room..." Iida adds. I sigh, shaking my head, and look up, due to the sound of our teacher's voice speaking once again.

"Alright, step in the circle. You may use your quirks however you wish as long as you stay in the circle."

Bakugou steps into the circle. I can see a smirk form on the side of his face, getting ready to launch the ball. He activates his quirk and launches the ball into the air with explosions. "DIE!" He yells while throwing the ball.

He hasn't changed at all. An explosive boy with an explosive personality;

"705 meters," Aizawa stated plainly. Everyone stared in awe. "Ooh, I want to go!" A girl with pink skin said.

"Yeah, me too, that looks like fun!"

"Let me have a shot!" Were the words that came out of my classmates.

"You have three years here to become a hero. Do you think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately." Aizawa spoke.

I raise my eyebrows as the murmurs of my classmates rose.

"You can't just send one of us home, we just got here!" Uraraka bravely says. I see some classmates nodding, then Aizawa looks up to speak again.

"Oh, and you think natural disasters are?" He questions before continuing with the gasps and questioned looks on students' faces.