fifteen

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

Another day at the Todoroki household. Our dads thought it would be a great idea to have us train again. Rei opened the door and smiled down at me. "Come on in," I grinned, hugging her leg. "Hi, Mrs. Todoroki!" She pats my head. "Hello, Y/n. Shoto's in his room." I nod, letting go and coming inside, taking my shoes off.

I walk around the house and bump into someone I've never seen before. He looked a little like Natsuo but older. "Hello there. Who might you be?" He asked, kneeling to my level. "I'm Y/n! Who are you?" I ask, turning my head to the side, confused. "I'm Touya." He says with a slight smile. I take in his features more.

He looks like he needs a nap. He looked really tired. I thought. He had bright blue eyes, the color of the sky. Just like Mr. Endeavor. He also had bright red hair like Mr. Endeavor. Suddenly, I see a red and white-haired boy peek his head around the corner. I grin. "Shoto!" He comes out from the corner and stands next to the tallboy named Touya. "That's my oldest brother." Shoto quietly says.

That makes sense now.

I grab his arm and pull him into his room. "What are we doing?" He asked. I set my backpack down and open the zipper on my bag. I pull out the stuffed toy Katsuki gave me. "This is Mr. Hops. I brought him so we could play in between training!" He smiles softly. "That's so cool! Where'd you get it?" He whispered, making sure no one would hear.

"I got it from my friend, Katsuki!"

"Ah, I see." He says. I hand it to him, and he moves the arms around in a waving motion. I giggle at the action and wave back at him. Suddenly, the door creaks open. Standing in the doorway was Rei.

"Please don't take it..." Shoto mumbles. She smiles, and shuts the door, and sits down with us. "Mind if I play too?" I look at her, and then Shoto, and grin. "We don't mind!" She smiles sweetly and Shoto gives the bunny to her. She makes a clap motion with the bunnies hands.

I giggle at the action and we continue playing until I hear a voice call for me. "Y/n!"

"Y/n!" I heard again. I open my eyes to see a few of my classmates standing in front of my desk. It was none other than Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Kyoka. I look up to see Katsuki behind them, leaning on the large door frame.

"Oh --- sorry! I guess I was spacing out... Heh." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"You did way more than space out. You like...fell asleep --- again." Sero said. I sigh rubbing my forehead.

"I just haven't really had a good day today is all..." I mumbled.

"How about this? How about we all head to the arcade? Today was pretty stressful!" Mina offered. I smiled. I could definitely use some fun time. Not only that but it would give me a chance to get to know my classmates more and get away from my parents.

"Sounds good! Katsuki you're coming too." He scoffed. "Like hell I am!"

"He's just afraid to lose to all of us." Kaminari said jokingly and snorts. I widen my eyes.

Does he have a death wish?

"HUH? I'm not scared of shit. I'm coming and I'm going to beat all of you in those shitty games. Especially you, dunce face." He says, picking himself off of the door frame and joining the little circle around my desk.

He's definitely a dead man. Fly high Kaminari.

Kaminari gulps and the rest of the crew laughs. "Don't worry bro! He won't actually kill you. You won't actually kill him, right?" Kirishima asks Katsuki. "Tch. Just shut the hell up and come on."