four

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────
Y'n's POV:

"Come on, Deku, keep up!" Katsuki yelled at Izuku as his friends, he and I ran through our local forest. We came here to play a lot and practice our newly developed quirks. Everyone but, Izuku, of course. I giggled as we all walked along in a straight line, crossing a river on a log.

"Forward march, and here we go! Members of the agency Bakugou! Say- AAH!" Katsu screamed as he fell in the river on his butt. His other friends let out a snicker, but Zuku and I quickly took action, racing down to the river.

"Kacchan, are you okay?" Izuku says, holding his hand out for Kacchan to take. He slapped it away. "I'm fine!" I frowned at the sight, and the boys got out of the water. "Y/n?" My name echoed.

"Y/n, get up! You have school today, you can't be late!" My mom says, waving her hand in my face. I sighed, rolling over. "Five more minutes, please?" I beg.

"You know I can't do that! I have to leave for work, your aunt is downstairs waiting for you. She's getting your shit together, so hurry up before you disappoint me and your father. You wouldn't want that now, would you?"

I look up at her to see her smile.

Manipulation at its finest.

"Yeah, Mom, I wouldn't. I'm getting up now." I slowly get out of bed, stretching. "That's my girl! You know we love you, right Y/n?"

Sure you do. "Yes, Mom!" I say with the fakest smile, heading out of my room to breakfast awaiting me.

"Good morning! Are you ready to start your first day as a hero at UA, Y/n?" She flipped the pancakes onto my plate, and I nod. "I'm a bit nervous, but I think I can do it. I think." I say, letting out a small chuckle.

I quickly finish up my plate of food and head upstairs to get dressed. I rush towards my closet to put on my uniform. I look in the mirror and smile. The tight skirt hugs my waist tightly, but fittingly. The shirt also lays nicely, defining my curves. I feel good. I look good. I squeal in excitement, doing a little happy dance in front of my mirror.

I'm going to prove my parents wrong. I am hero-worthy, I am not a disappointment.

I head to the bathroom to finish putting myself together. I brushed my hair neatly and put a headband in. I tucked my bangs under but a couple of strands and put them in the front of my face.

I finish brushing my teeth and double-check everything I need. Notebooks, pens and pencils, books, and everything else are all in the bag, and I head downstairs.

"Ready?" My aunt asks. I nod, walking out of the house with my bag.

─────── time skip ───────

I get out of the car and shut the door. Aunty rolls the window down and smiles. "Don't get in too much trouble, have fun!" She says. I smile. I walk away from the car and stand in front of the school.

Damn, it's huge! I gulp and walk into the big building standing in front of me. I look around the halls to see if I can spot Blondie or the boy from the train, Monoma. I don't spot either, so I walk towards Class 1-A.

1-A, 1-A, 1-A. Where the hell is it?

I finally find it and stand in front of the door. Geez, this door is huge. I thought. I hesitate to open the door, but I finally slide it open. I look around to see two familiar faces. The boy I saved and the mysterious guy I kept running into, Blondie. Monoma was seen nowhere so he is either in the other class, or he didn't get in. I step inside and shut the door behind me. I turn around from a tap on the shoulder. I turn around to see Jirou! "You made it!" I exclaimed, grinning. She rubs her neck and smiles. "Y-yeah! I guess you did too! I'm glad we're in the same class." She says.

I smile back. "Me too!" Suddenly, I heard arguing in the back of the class. I look behind Jirou to see two boys.

One of them is the familiar boy sitting at a desk with his feet on the table. Another is a tall boy with dark blue hair with glasses, telling him to get his feet off of the table.

"You must respect the upperclassmen of U.A! And the people who made the desk!" The boy with his feet on the table laughs and says no. "Your old school put a stick up your ass or something?" Blondie said, snickering. "Let's start over, I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." Blondie laughs.

"Somei, huh?! So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" The boy named Iida gasped. "You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"This is going to be a long year," I mumble to myself, forgetting I was standing with Jirou. She laughs, looking in the direction of the boys. "Yep, it sure is..."

"Hi! You saved me at the exam!" The green-haired boy said, running up to me. I turn around and flash him a smile. "Yeah, I did!" I chuckle, rubbing my neck. Jirou waves and goes to introduce herself to a tall girl in the back of the classroom. "I'm Midoriya!"

I drop my jaw. Izuku? He was here, right now? Then that must mean he's here. Right? Was he... I look up. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Y-yeah, sorry I um... It's been a while, Zuku." I say, my eyes watering. His eyes widen. "How did you know my first name? I didn't... Wait. Y/n-chan!?" He says, yelling happily in my ear.

My ears ring due to the noise, but I block it out from the overwhelming joy flooding through my body. I nod, and he brings me into a hug.

Bakugou's POV:

I look up to hear Deku yell, throwing his arms around someone. I squint to see that it was Clumsy.

What the hell? How do they know each other?

"Ahem." We hear a voice behind us all. I snapped out of my thoughts and I look over Deku's shoulder. I see a face of a man in a yellow caterpillar bean bag. What the hell?

" If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." The man said. "Tch," I mumbled, as I kicked my feet off of the table.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course. It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not going to work. You guys need all the time you can to prepare for becoming a hero." I smirk at his statement.

Glad we'll be getting into it right away. I hope I can punch that damn nerd's face in. Or figure out who the hell Clumsy really is. If damn Deku knows her, then I do too. All the nerd ever did was hang around me, like a lost puppy.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, I'm your homeroom teacher. I know it's sudden, but go ahead and put these on and meet me on the field. You have ten minutes." I grin.

Finally, some action. I'll blow these damn extras out of my way. I'll show them.

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────