six

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

"There's going to be 8 tests you will be doing today. All of them are going to show me your strengths and your weaknesses. We're going to first start by doing a 50-meter dash. I'll be pairing you up, and you will run in pairs." Aizawa explains.

First up were Iida and a girl with long green hair. The horn goes off to start and they take off. I blink for a second and Iida is already finished. "Wow, he's fast!" Uraraka says. I nod and agree with her. "Look at his legs!" Izuku says. Coming out of Iida's calves were engines.

He must have a speed quirk. "He's definitely in his element..." I heard someone say.

The next pairing was Uraraka and a boy with a tail. Pairs continued to pair up, and it was Izuku's turn. He was going against Kat. I look at both of them, Izuku clearly in fear. "It's fine, you'll do great. Don't let him intimidate you." I started smiling at him. He smiles and walks up to the line.

He stares at Katsuki, who's shooting him a death glare, and loses his smile. I sigh.

A lot must have happened between them when I was gone.

The horn goes off, and of course, Katsuki uses his explosions as a way to get ahead.

Izuku doesn't use his quirk and just runs for it. I shake my head and smile. He crosses the finish line quickly, Zuku following behind.

It's finally my turn. I got paired up with a red-headed boy. I started to activate my quirk and as soon as the horn went off, I manipulated some of the water out of the ground to ride like a wave. I finished before the guy and smiled at him when he finished.

"Nice quirk!" He said. I smiled at him. "Thanks!"

"I'm Ejiro Kirishima! What's your name?" He asks, giving me a toothy grin. "Y/n L/n," I say, smiling back towards him.

Next was the second test. It was pretty easy, it was showing how strong our grip was. This one guy with multiple arms got 540 kilograms. Wow...

The third test consisted of a standing long jump. Most people who could somewhat fly with their quirk had a slight advantage, including me. I rode a wave all the way to the end and shot Uraraka a grin.

We continued through the tests. The fourth test was the ball throw test. My classmates all threw the ball and then Izuku stepped up to the plate. He looked concerned, and he hasn't used his quirk all day.

After that punch he threw at the entrance exam, it completely shattered his arm, so I wonder what he's going to do. He stands in a position, ready to throw it, and moves forward, but his quirk doesn't work. I look over at Aizawa, who's furious, but I can tell he did something to his quirk.

"W-what happened to my quirk?" Izuku said.

He turned around and looked at Mr. Aizawa. "I removed it. What were you going to do, break your bones again? You can't always be doing that, you need to get in control of your quirk. You can't rely on others to be there." Aizawa said to him.

He pulls him aside and talks to him, probably giving him advice. "What's he talking to him about?" The redheaded boy, Kirishima, said. "Probably telling him to pack up; He's a quirkless idiot. Tch, Bakugou said. When did he get so harsh?

Izuku steps back into the circle and hesitates, but throws the ball, putting power into his finger. I smile and cheer for him, Uraraka beside me. "See Mr. Aizawa? I can do it," he said, holding out a thumbs up. "I'm still standing."

Finally, my turn comes. I step into the circle. I give a glance towards Bakugou and turn around to quickly talk to Aizawa.

Bakugou's POV:

That damn nerd Deku was finally going. I laughed inside my head, knowing it wasn't going to go very far. As expected, the idiot only throws it at 46 meters. "W-what happened to my quirk?" he whined.

You don't have one, idiot. I thought.

"I removed it. What were you going to do, break your bones again? You can't always be doing that, you need to get in control of your quirk. You can't rely on others to be there," Mr. Aizawa said coldly. He isn't wrong. If you want something, you have to get it done yourself. He pulls the damn nerd over to the side to talk, and I hear two guys next to me talking.

"What's he talking to him about?" a redheaded idiot asked. "I'm not sure, maybe advice?" I scoffed. "Probably telling him to pack up. He's a quirkless idiot. Tch," My classmates turned around, looking at me. "Did you not hear what happened at the exam? He threw a big punch at the zero-pointed villain and blew it away!" Someone said. I rolled my eyes. He steps into the plate again and uses this massive amount of power in his fingertip.

The ball went launching forward, much higher than the first throw. "705," Aizawa said.

What? Where did this insane power come from? Why is he trying to be better than me?

"What the hell was that?" I said stomping over there with sparks coming out of my hands. Before I could get a hit on him, Mr. Aizawa held me back. "Gah! What are these made of?" I yelled. "Carbon fiber. Don't make me have to use my quirk again." Aizawa scoffed.

"Tch," I growled as he let me go. Deku quickly walked away, running towards those people from earlier.

After a bunch of losers went, the girl that kept running into me like a dumbass was finally stepping into the circle. It was finally time to see what she was made of and what her quirk was like. I look to the side to see that damn nerd, Deku, the gravity girl, and the annoying lecture kid all cheering her on. How does Deku know her? I walked over to Deku while Mr. Aizawa was talking to her.

"Oi, Deku," I say, growling. His face goes all red and starts stuttering. "Y-yeah Kacchan?" He spits out. "Who is that?" I say, gritting through my teeth, pointing at the brunette. His eyes widened. "J-just wait and see, K-Kacchan!" I scoff under my breath. "Tch," I turn around to see her activate her quirk. She does a pulling motion. Out of nowhere, water comes out from nowhere. She uses it as a catapult and launches the ball into the sky.

Deku looks at me as my jaw drops.

I've waited ten years too long. Just to have her just casually stand in front of me.

We all watch as the ball soars into the air. After what felt like five minutes, the ball finally lands. Aizawa checks his bar meter and shows it to the class. "816." I see her smile, and I just stare at her.

She looks up at me, and we make eye contact. She sees the confusion in my eyes and starts to walk over to me. My legs lock in place, not being able to move. The next thing I know, she's standing in front of me. I look up at her, her eyes shining in the sun.

"Hey," she quietly says, looking down. I don't know what to do. I thought I'd never see her again. Instead, she was right in front of me.

"I'm sorry I disappeared on you, it's a lot to explain... Can we sit at lunch together and catch up?" She looks up again, staring into my eyes. Because of my loss of words, all I can respond with was a nod.

Before walking away, she whispered to me. "I missed you," I smile a little bit on the inside. On the outside, my face remained a scowl but... I missed you too, idiot.

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────