eleven

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

We rush inside the building. Obviously, no one is in sight. We all huddle up until we hear him come up from behind and blast Izuku.

Izuku lands on the floor, getting knocked over. We all turn towards Katsuki as Izuku gets up with a grunt. "Guys, are you okay?" I nod. It didn't do any damage to me since I was the furthest from the explosion. "I'm fine. Thanks!" Uraraka says, giving a thumbs up. We look towards Izuku to see his mask was blown off.

"What's the matter, Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight me?" I scoff. He looks over at me and snarls. "What? I told you not to get in my way. Stay out of it." I roll my eyes.

"If you think I'd stay out of this just because you're fighting him just to fight, you're wrong." He growls and springs into action, pushing me out of the way, onto my butt on the ground, and lunging for Izuku.

"I won't hurt you so bad they'll have to stop the fight. Just close!" He yells, throwing a right hook. Izuku quickly ducks, maneuvering past the fist coming close to contact with him. He takes Katsuki's arm and throws him over his head, Katsuki landing on his back. He grunts in pain, squirming to get up as fast as possible.

"You always use a big right hook to start a fight. I know because I've watched you for years!" Izuku said.

"Huh?"

"I analyzed every amazing hero, even you. I wanted to learn everything I could about them. It was all in the notebook you burned and threw away. You can call me Deku, but I'm not the same helpless, defenseless kid anymore! Do you hear me? I've changed. From now on, Deku is the name of a hero! I won't let you push me around anymore!" Katsuki growls. He finally gets up from the ground and goes into a fighting stance.

"Deku..." Katsuki starts and shoots explosions from his hands. "That's what I hate about you!" He yells. His earphone piece goes off. It must be Iida trying to communicate with him. "JUST SHUT UP AND DEFEND! I'M REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW!" I slowly see Izuku take out the capturing tape and hide it behind his back. He looks at me, and I nod.

"Uraraka, go! We got this!" She nods, running in the other direction as Katsuki blasts into Izuku once more, kicking Izuku in the face. He blocks with his hands, looking away.

"Looking away? You must be so full of yourself!"

And with that, Izuku wraps the tape around his leg. Katsuki becomes confused, raising an eyebrow. He shakes his head and yells, throwing another right hook. Izuku dodges and runs out of his grasp. I run in and stand in front of Izuku. He runs behind me, getting away. "MOVE IT, Y/N. I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IN THE DAMN WAY." I scoff.

"And I TOLD YOU, I'M GOING TO. Now stop being a little bitch. Come at me."

He yells, using his explosions to fly, and blasting himself towards me. I get in a fighting stance and get ready to flip my foot. Once he comes close enough, I kick my foot up. It heads straight for his jaw, knocking him back onto the floor. "DAMMIT!" He gets back up and cracks his neck, lunging for me again. I activate my quirk and blast him with an explosion like his, only water, like the intense pressure of water first coming out of a hose.

It shoots him backward, leaving him soaking wet. He groans. Knowing that I have a water quirk, I probably wiped off all of the sweat he's had, leaving him with too little to create massive explosions. "You shitty girl, you did that on purpose," I smirk, glad my plan worked. He runs up to my throwing me a punch to my gut. I dodge and block with my arms. I hit him with a low roundhouse kick, making him lose balance.