seventeen

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

"Hello, everyone! I've been waiting for you!" The pro hero, Thirteen says. I smile at her, and she waves towards me back. When I was younger, I'd meet with Thirteen now and then, as she would work with my mother.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Izuku exclaims. Katsuki lets out a scoff from Izuku's enthusiasm. I nudge his arm hard, letting him know to shut up. "Let's go inside, shall we?"

We all walk inside. It looks even better inside than it did from the outside. It almost looks bigger.  "Holy crap! It's like some huge amusement park!" Kirishima says. Thirteen nods as she points towards the areas of what is what. There was a shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, and a wind storm. "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ!'"

I spot Izuku looking around. It looks like he was looking for someone. And now that I think about it, All Might was supposed to ride here with us, wasn't he? "Is All Might here?" Izuku asks. Thirteen pulls Aizawa aside to talk about something. Meanwhile, we all look around and admire the areas.

They come back to our group, and Thirteen clears her throat. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" 

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." She says, looking towards Bakugou and panning around the room, glancing at other students like this. "Tch." He mumbled.

She continues explaining how we should all be careful with our quirks, dangerous or not. "Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies on each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others." We all smile at her and nod in agreement. "Right. Now that's over, we can-" Suddenly, behind Thirteen and Aizawa a purple smokey portal opens up. I raise an eyebrow to which it could be whether it was part of the exercise or not.

Mr. Aizawa's face squinted at the distance until he saw people come out of the portal and his facial expression changed from confused to concerned. "Stay together, and don't move!" He yelled. Thirteen backups up moving towards us. "Thirteen, protect the students!" Thirteen nods.

"Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Izuku says. "Yeah, why does Mr. Aizawa seem so stressed, what's happening?" I ask. "Stay back. These are real villains."

Everyone's face turns into one of panic as Mr. Aizawa steps forward to fight them, putting on his goggles. I step forward towards Aizawa to fight with him. "L/n, step back! Stay with the class." Aizawa screams. I look at his face and see the concern in his face. I sigh and nod, acknowledging I'll just make a worse problem if I try and intervene. I step back towards my friends and Mina holds my hand, shaking.

I look towards her and see she's starting to cry. I squeeze her hand to let her know it's okay and that we'll be safe. She lets out a sniffle in return and wipes the tears off her face and nods. "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

"What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asks, perturbed. "Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked.

"I'm not sure..."

Momo gasps and looks around at the class. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?"