ten

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

It's been a few days since school started. We sit in the class, waiting for our next teacher to walk through the door, and all of a sudden, All Might bust through the door.

"I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!" Everyone grins as he stands in front of the classroom. The class I've been waiting all week for Hero Basic Training.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero‐ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it." He explains what we'll be doing. Then, he points to the wall, where a bunch of numbered lockers staggers out.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Go ahead and put them on! Meet me at Training Ground Beta when you're finished."

"Yes, sir!" We all shuffled out of our seats row by row to grab our costumes. I got up from my seat and followed my row to our assigned numbers. You notice the boy in front of you had split hair- one side white and one side red. It reminded you of the boy you used to train with when you were little. Until you stopped going, and never saw the boy again.

I tap his shoulder as we collect our costumes. He turns to look at me in the eyes. His eyes look like they did when we were kids- cold and empty. We both had extremely similar childhoods: Our dads both used us for our powers and hit us. I hated Enji.

"Hey, Shoto. It's been a while, hm?" He raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere-" "It's me, Y/n."

His expression relaxes. "Ah, then yes, it has been a while, Y/n. How are you?" I smile slightly while grabbing my hero costume. "I'm alright. You know, same old, same old. Family training..." I say, fading off. "How are you?"

"Same as you. Father pushing me to my limits, as usual." I notice that something was different about him since I last saw him:

His face.

His face had a large scar covering the whole left eye. I frown at the sight but smile at him. "Would you like to catch up over lunch?" I ask. He nods his head and heads back to his seat. I grin, heading back to my seat as well. I get little extra things I may need and head out of the classroom with Kyoka.

In the locker room, we all stand apart from each other. I slip on my thin material, but tight, blue bodysuit. I slip on my navy blue arm-length gloves and throw on my knee-high teal boots. I put my black eye mask over my head and smile at the mirror in my locker.

Despite the tight-fitting clothing and the attention I'm going to get from guys, I look good. I shut my locker door and feel a tap on the shoulder from the pink-skinned girl. "DAMN! You look great, L/n!" I smile at her. "So do you, Mina!" She giggles.

We all wait for each other to finish changing, and we all walk out to Ground Beta together. I look around to see some of the guys already out. The hand-chopping boy, Iida, Izuku standing with him, the flirt, Kaminari, and... a bird? I shake my head in confusion and stand with Mina and Kyoka.

All Might smiles once he sees everyone has arrived. I look over my shoulder to see Katsuki in his costume. It definitely matched him: the silhouette of the mixture of blacks, oranges, and greens. Not to mention the cool neckpiece and headpiece. I look at his arms and squint.

What the hell? He's just casually carrying grenades in his arms?

I feel a nudge on my shoulder. "Who are ya checking out?" I swerve around to look at Mina smirking. "I'm not checking anyone out! Just looking at someone's costume, that's all." I said bluntly. She rolled her eyes. "Sureee." I sigh and put my attention back up to All Might.