twelve

─────── ⋆✩⋆ ───────

Y/n's POV:

I slid down the large red slide and giggled. I look up to see the boys talking, and I walk over. "Wow, you're so lucky! Your Quirk is amazing, Kacchan. When I get mine, I hope it's just as cool!" Izuku said, smiling. "Tch," That was all Katsuki said before speaking again.

"Whatever, Deku. No matter what power you end up with, you'll never be able to beat me. Isn't that right, guys?" He turns around to see a couple of kids walking up from behind him, and they nod.

"Yeah, you're just a quirkless loser!" One of the kids said. The other kid laughs. I frown and walk next to Izuku. "That's mean!" I yell. Kacchan frowns and looks at me, disappointed in himself.

"Don't get me started on you, Y/n! You're just like him! But you're not quirkless. You're just useless!" The boys laugh. Katsuki grows a snarl on his face and turns to look at them.

I start tearing up. Daddy has said that to me a couple of times, but I didn't really understand.

And it hit me. Now I understand...

"Take it back," Katsuki said. The boys stopped laughing as soon as Karsuki opened his mouth. "Why? It's true!" Small explosions come from my best friend's hand. "I said take it back." Izuku rubs my back, and I wipe the tears off of my face. I sniffle and walk away. I hear a boom in the distance as Katsuki runs towards me. "Y/N, WAIT!" He runs in front of me.

"I don't think you're useless. You're strong and amazing!" I smile and smack his head playfully, giggling in the process. "Oi, what the heck you poopy girl!" I laugh, and we run off into the field.

I flutter my eyes open to wake up in what seemed like the nurse's office. I slightly sit up, wincing a bit from the pain in my head. "Oh, you're up, dear! Please stay lying down to prevent your headache from getting worse." I nod, laying back down.

I look around at the white walls and see if anyone besides Recovery Girl was in the room. Izuku was lying on the bed next to me, and Katsuki was sitting in the chair next to my bed, snoring softly. It was also dark outside. "You know, that boy refused to leave. He said he wouldn't leave until you woke up." I smile and look back at him. "How'd I get here again? I remember winning then blacking out."

"He carried you."

Huh? The Katsuki Bakugou dropping his big ego to carry me here? Imposter. No way. "Are you sure it was... him?" Recovery Girl laughed softly. "Yes, deary, it was him. Ah, young love. Is he your boyfriend?" I snort. "No, not at all. We're best friends." She smiles and nods. "Well, I'll leave you two! You're free to go. Just make sure to rest and take some more headache medicine in the morning. Midoriya will be staying for a while longer, he got pretty knocked up. What a trouble child..." She mumbled and left the room.

I tried sitting up and whined from the pain. Dammit. I have to get home or my parents will kill me.

"Oi, relax." I turn my head to the familiar voice. His voice was groggy and tired sounding. "You know you could've gone home I would've been fine." He scoffs. "Tch. As if I'd let your dumbass walk home by yourself. I'm walking you home, now come on." I try and move but groan once again from the pain in my side and head. "I said don't move, dumbass. Did you lose some brain cells when I blasted you?" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. Just help me out here." He nods, walking over to me. He slowly props my back up. He lends out his hand for me to take. I look up at him in the eyes, and he quickly looks away. "Just take it, dumbass." He muttered.