Guess What!

A few weeks later...

Chris Pov

Me, Kevin, Sevyn, mijo and the rest of them were chilling in the studio. Things went back to normal so did Yani and Rih's hate for eachother. It was good while it lasted. Well somethings changed like me and Yani getting back together.

"So how was Jamaica?" Kevin asked

"It was good." I simply said.

"Oh so you not gon' tell us what happened?" Sevyn asked

"We went to alot of water parks , we partied, we chilled, we had fun." I told them

"And you couldn't invite nobody?" Sevyn asked with a fake attitude.

"It wasn't even my idea and ya don't even know Yani and her friends."

"Oh yeah" she said feeling dumb.

I got up and went in the booth and began singing.

********

Some of them left, but Kevin and Mijo. We were all just sitting down getting smacced and chilling. When Rih walked in.

"Hey guys" She greeted. Her and Yani have strong accents. She came and sat next to me.

"Was good?" Kev and Mijo responded.

"Ayo Chris im out, wifey blowing up my phone." Kev said.

"Yeah me too" Mijo said.

"Aight niggas" They slapped my hand and hugged Rih then left.

"So Chris..." Rih said catching my attention.

"Wassup?" I asked looking at her.

"When are we gonna make another song together?" She asked smiling. I wonder why she so happy.

" I don't know, thats up to you" I replied.

She opened her mouth to say something, but was interupted by the door opening. It was Yani.

"Hey baby... oh your talking nevermind" Yani said with a disgusted look on her face and was about to close the door, but I spoke. She looked extra beautiful today and looked good too in her work outfit. (outfit in the comments}

"Naa, what happen?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'll tell you when you get home." She told me. She's been staying with me since we got back. She closed the door. Okay. Just when she closed the door Rih got up and leaned in to me and was trying to kiss me. I was trying to push her away, when Yani opened the door.

"Oh and love- I can't leave you alone for two seconds and hoes be all over you!" Yani said walking into the room.

"Babe Its not what it looks like I was tryna push her away." I explained to her.

"No you fine babe. Its this INFECTIOUS PUSSY BITCH right here that imma fuck up." Yani said looking at Rih in disgust and she talking that Jamaican shit, she real mad. Rih turned around and when I was about to hold her hand so she couldn't go near Yani, she snatched her hand away. She went up to Yani and slapped her in her face. I got up so fast to hold Yani back cause she's crazy. Robyn was still in her face and Yani grabbed her by her neck and punched her in her face repeatedly. When I finally pried her from of Rih. She kicked her in the stomach. Hard.

Yani stepped back, held her stomach and looked down. When she looked up she had hate in her eyes.

"If me lose dah baby ya watch mi an yuh an mi nah done till mi kill yuh!" She spat with so much venom in her voice. I think she said something about losing baby and killing her, I don't really know. Wait did she say ...

"Baby?" I asked to myself. Well at least I thought cause Yani responded.

"Yes and that's what I came to tell you but you were talking, so I figured i'll just tell you at home and then I came back to say I love you and I seen this hoe tryna kiss you."

I looked at Rihanna and she had an apologetic look on her face, but I don't care she just probably killed my baby.

"Chris I'm so sorry I didn't know" She apologized. I ignored her and just told her to leave. When she got her things and left, I looked at Yani. She was sitting down and still holding her stomach.

"You good?" She shook her head.

"Come on" I held out my hand for her to take. She got up and held my hand. I locked up the studio and we headed to my car.

"So how long you knew?" I asked her. I didn't even notice, but she was getting thicker though.

"I just found out before I came, because I wasn't feeling good at work and I went to Dr. P and she gave me an ultrasound and I was asking her why I need it and all she said was you will see and I did see. She gave me prenatal vitamins and everything I needed. But I probably won't need it now." She explained to me. She looked like she wanted to cry, but I know Yani and I know she will not shed a tear she will just hold it in and release in some way. I rubbed her thigh trying to comfort her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To your doctor." I told her. She nodded.

When we reached the doctor's office, she went to the front desk and asked for her doctor. the lady at the front desk buzzed the door for us and we walked in.

"Tyani are you still not feeling well?" An Asian lady walked up to us and look at Yani in concerned.

"I came so you can look at the baby again." Yani told her. Her eyebrows meshed together in confusion.

"You were just here, what happened?" She asked. Yani looked at me then back at her doctor.

'Something bad and I need you to check right away." She said trying to hurry her.

"Okay follow me." We got up and followed her and when we got in the room she instructed her to lay down. She rubbed the gel thing on her belly. We were all looking at the screen and saw the baby. I almost cried a little.

"So is the baby still alive?" I asked. Dr. P looked at me and said.....

***************