Nothing Lasts Forever

"Should have looked both ways before I crossed you, I guess I never thought I could have ever lost you..." - J.Cole

Chris pov.

After I chilled with Amyra, I decided to head home. Going home to see my baby and babies. I can't wait till this 6 weeks thing end. CJ misses his best friend.

I walked to the front door of the house and opened it with my key. I closed the door and called Yani's name, but I got no answer. I walked past the living room, but turned back when I saw the twin in their car seats. So I know shes home.

I went and played with them. I felt this feeling that something is wrong, but I ignored it. I then saw Yani, she was coming through the garage door into the house.

She seemed off, its not my same jolly happy girlfriend that I come home to everynight. She was doing that walk that she does when shes mad. Who made my baby mad?

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked. She looked at me and dropped my phone in my had and walked towards her bag and picked it up. I looked down at my phone and when I saw Robyn's name I already knew why shes mad but then I saw the last message from her.

The words played over and over in my head. She can't be pregnant. I shook my head. I jumped out of my frozen state, when I saw Yani walking away. I grabbed her by her arm and she tried to snatch it away, but I had tight grip on her.

"Get off of me Chris." She said calmly. Too calm.

"Baby i'm sorry it was a mistake!"

"Chris get off of me." She repeated in the same tone. I still held on to her.

"Yani just listen to me please, it was a mistake that would never happen again please don't leave me baby I don't want her I want you!" I pleaded as tears fell down my face.

"Chris get the fuck off of me!"She yelled this time, snatching her hand away.

"And maybe I would have considered your apology if it was the first time, but no i put up with ya shit for too long and I won't no more!"She yelled.

"What?" I said dumbfounded. How does she know that?

"Yeah , you thought I didn't know didn't know! I know about the bitch from the club and now you sleep with the bitch that almost killed our babies!" She yelled and a tear dropped from her eyes. I never seen Yani cry except for the time when were younger and I was leaving.

For her to cry right now and because of me I feel even more bad.

"Goodbye Chris." She said as she wiped her tears and left out the door with the twins.

I watched her leave and when the door slammed I slid down and cried. Why did I have to mess up something good?!

My Life would never be the same without her....

THE END

*

The sequel is up, its called Meant To Be...