I Wanna Be

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long my computer nor phone was working so couldn't update. Hope you like this chapter. Give me some feedback. 

Tyani POV

I opened the car door and got out. I walked over to the sidewalk and linked arms with Chris. We were walking to IHOP. I seen the biggest dog walking and it was coming towards me. I screamed and jumped on Chris. Chris looked at me like I was crazy and was trying to put me down, but I held on to him tighter.

"Its okay sweetie, he won't do anything to you." The lady walking the dog said with a reassuring smile. I nodded but I don't care. She don't know what her dog was about to do. She continued walking and I watch the dog and it was giving me the evil eye. Chris put me down and laughed at me. I frowned.

"Chris that's not funny I could've died!" I exclaimed.

"The dog wasn't even worrying about you!"

"That's not no dog, that's a human!" I said. That dog was almost as tall as me, I know I'm short but that's too big. Chris looked at me with a blank expression and shook his head.

"That shit was big and almost my height!"

"Nigga you short so its not that big." He said. He had to say that.

"I'm not that short! I'm 5'4" my nigga"

"Yeah short!"

"Yes you only saying that you cause you a fucking giant!" I said. He laughed.

"Whatever lets go inside." He said and opened the door for me and I walked in. He followed behind and we walked to the lady behind the counter.

"A table for two?" Chris asked. She smiled and told us to follow her. When we reach the table we were seated in the back. I don't wanna die today, because of one of Chris' fans. The waiter gave us our menus and then asked what we wanted to drink. Chris and I ordered orange juice.

I looked at Chris, to catch him staring at me. "What pussy?!" He looked at me crazy.

"Oh so you got mouth for me, but when the dog was coming at you." He said using air quotes. "You jumped on me!"

"Fuck outta here imma thug nigga and furthermore that dog will bite me, but You, you won't do sheeit!" I exclaimed. The old lady that was talking to her husband looked our way. Chris tells me to keep it down. The waiter comes back over by our table and asked for our orders.

"You know I have to go back to LA right?" He asked me.I knew Chris was only here for a little bit and he stayed longer than he was suppose to because of me. I don't want him to leave me. He asked me to come with him but I don't know if I'm ready to leave New York, and my friends and the memories. I love Chris and want to go though.

I sighed. "Yeah" I said sadly.

"So have you come up with an answer?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Yeah" I said and asked me what is it.

"Yes I'll go." I said and he smiled widely.

"There's just one place I wanna go before we leave Friday." I said and smiled.

"Where?" He asked.

"Johnny Utahs!" I say excitedly.

"Not giving up on your bull riding dream huh?"

I shake my head no. "Nope!" He laughed. The waitress came back out with our food and we ate.

"Lemme taste that." Chris said referring to my red velvet pancakes. I took a piece with the fork and lifted it to his mouth and fed him.