Let's go to the Beach

press vote before you read please . 😁

[Tyani Pov]

I got up from the bed and went in the bathroom and took a shower.

(30 mins later)

I hopped out the shower and went in the room and put on a bra and panties. I put on a tank top and shorts.

While i was walking out the room Chris slapped me on my butt. I stuck my tongue out at him and went to The next room.

I saw keke and Ty hugged up. Awwww they look so cute.

I jump on the bed and kept jumping up and down.

Keke kicked me off the bed and then i got back in the bed and we started play fighting. We both fell off the bed and started laughing.

Ty was shaking his head at us and laughing.

"Yall crazy!" He said still laughing.

"We know" we said at the same time. Then looked at each other and laughed again.

After the laughs. I said" we going to the beach so get ready."

Me and Keke got ready. Its like she live here cause she got mad clothes over here.

Ty and Chris went home to get their stuff.

I was wearing a plad bikini it had green and pink in it and some other colors. I had on spiked tan wedged. Yes im in love with spiked shoes. Some raybans and some denim shorts.

(Go to http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y522/nykaa92/image.jpg )

I just had my hair in natural curls. I put on some lip gloss and perfume.

I grabbed my phone, keys and bag.

I went in Keke room to see if she was ready.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah , lemme put on my shoes."

Keke was wearing a plad bikini with black sandals and ray bans. she also had on pum pum shorts. And her was in natural curls too.

(Go to: http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y522/nykaa92/image-1.jpg )

"So please dont judge me and i wont judge you"my phone rang. It was Chris

"What?"

"Don't be answering the phone like that" he said

I laughed. " Im playing. Wassup though?"

"We bout to be there in five minutes. Yall ready?"

"Yup Yup."

"Aight, bye"

"Later"

I hung up.

"Keke they coming soon."

Dev, Vonni, and Nisa can't come because of work.

"Kay"

(5 mins later)

My phone vibrated.

Chris-we outside

........

Keke and I got our stuff and went downstairs.

Chris and Ty was leaning on the cars. They mouth dropped when they saw us.

"Close ya Mouth"

Me and keke laughed. They went and opened the doors for us. Ty and keke was in the back and me chris in the front.