All I want for my bday

Tyani pov.

I got up out of the bed. It was a hard to do with my almost 9 months pregnant belly. Im so tired. My baby shower was last month. It was turnt up! My room and living room was full of gifts from the baby shower.

I went in the bathroom did my normal hygiene. When I came put I put one of Chris' shirts and a pair of shorts. I was just gunna stay in the house today. Chris was out of town doing concerts.

I went in the kitchen and got salt, sugar, cucumbers, a bag of cool ranch Doritos, and the jar of jalepeños. I went in the living room and turned on the tv. I missed love and hip hop last night so I'm going to watch that, then some Law and Order: SVU.

I was was in the middle of watching loving and hip hop when someone rung the doorbell. I got up and went to the door I look through the glass and saw that it was Leelani. I opened the door." China!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.

"Wassup boo!" She exclaimed, then followed me into the house. I led her into the living room and we sat on the couch. "So how you been?" I asked her.

"I've been good. Tired alot too cause my daughter acts like she don't know when its bed time." She shook her head.

I laughed." Poor thing and aww you have a daughter?"

"Yes my little Kamaya. Shes 5 and very hyper." She said and chuckled.

"Awwww I wanna see her!" She laughed. "She gets out of school soon so when I go pick her up, I'll bring her here." She explained.

I nodded. "Alright cant wait to see her!" She laughed. "Yeah, so what you been up to since ya maternity-leave?"

"Nothing really, being lazy. Now that Chris is gone."

"As in you guys broke up?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Naa, he hasn't done anything bad for that to happen. What I meant was he's gone on a tour." I explained. She sighed in relief.

"Oh okay. Cause I'm like you guys were all lovey dovey last time I saw yall, what had to have happen in a few days." She explained to me.

"Oh no. We're good. Other than his annoying ass always asking me to cook." I sucked my teeth. Nigga is always hungry and he still skinny.

She laughed. ''Girl you know Chris stay hungry." I laughed and nodded in agreement.

"So what about you got any boo in your life?" I asked her.

"No, I still have feelings for this boy I useto be with back in Virginia." Her face expressions that she have strong feelings for whoever he is.

"Who Joshua?" I asked, remembering before I left that they were dating.

She shook her head. "No this was after you left. I started seeing someone."

"Oh okay. So what happened why are you guys not together?"

"He's with someone else now. Its been like 5 or 6 years since I saw him and I saw him in the mall day when I was shopping and he told me he went back to his ex." She confessed.

"Oh wow. Thats crazy. All I can say is if you guys are meant to be then you guys will be together. Is he Kamaya's father?" She shook her head.

"No." I could tell she didn't wanna touch that so I didn't question her any further.

She slapped her leg and got up. "Well its time for me to pick up Maya." I got up and walked her out.

"Yasss I see you gorl with ya benz ! Fuck it up!" I exclaimed when I seen her black benz convertible. She laughed.