Hell Yeah

Marquis pov

3 days later...

I've been calling Yani for almost the whole day and no answer. Now I regret getting with that girl I don't even want her. Im in love with Yani. And I know she was real mad cause she started talking in her Jamaican accent.

I tried calling her again and it rung twice and went to voicemail 

"Hey, this ya girl Yani! Weh yah call me fah?! Naa im just kidding leave a message and Ill get back to you"

So i decided to leave a message 

"Hey babe. I know you mad but can we please talk about this. Im sorry I hurt you. Please talk to me! I love you bye"  

...,,,,,.------------

+Tyani Pov+

My phone rang it was marques. He keep calling like he don't understand I don't wanna talk to him. I let it go to voicemail.

My phone vibrated, he left a message. Ignore! My phone vibrated again this time it was from Facebook. Vonni tagged me in a post. It was a picture of a song Hell yeah by Yg, Chris Brown and Tyga. Underneath it she wrote: Lmfaoo remember this song I'm weak. I looked at the phone confused is the song suppose to mean something. I commented and said: i don't understand *confused look*.

I went on youtube and put in the song and then listened to it. Then i realized what song it was. This was my Shii!!!!!!!! No lie. I plugged my ipod in the stereo after realizing I had in there. And blast the song and put it on repeat. I picked up my phone from beside me and texted her.

I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom and took a shower. 30 minutes later, I came out the shower when my door bell rang. I got my towel and wrapped it around me. The door bell rang again. I went down stairs to open the door expecting to see one of my friends but to my surprise it was....

"Marques? What are you doing here?" I asked him. I haven't seen him in three days and have been ignoring his calls. So he shows up at my front door.

"Yani, I really love you and I cant, I wont lose you. Im really sorry for what I did, it was wrong. I finally see what that quote 'you don't realize you have something good until its gone' really means. You are that something that I lost and I want you back.Can you please forgive me?" He said sincerely pouring his heart out to me and begging for me. I mean I have strong feeling for Marques, but I wouldn't say it was love.

"Marques can you please go? I don't wanna deal with this right now." I said. Im confused right now because I still have feelings for him, but I don't want to get back with and then he feels as if he cheats again that I will just come back running to him.

"Tell me you don't miss me and then I will leave" he said looking into my eyes. I mean I kinda did miss Marques, we didn't have a bad relationship it was kinda fun. I do miss that.

Before I could answer him, he leaned in and kissed me. I did't kiss back at first but then I did. His lips are intriguing, there soft and plump. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put his arms around my waist. He picked me and then carried me upstairs to my bedroom while we were still kissing. He sat me on the bed and i laid back and then he came on top of me. He started to kiss on my neck and on my spot too. This needed to stop before it gets any further.

"Marques you need to stop" i moaned as he continued. "Or what" he challenged he started sucking on my neck. He know what he is doing to me too. 

"Hmm... What you gonna do?"he said now both sucking and biting on my neck. I let out another moan. He opened my towel and bit his lip looking over my naked body. He started kissing on my chest. Then the doorbell rang. Marques groaned. I pushed him off me and got up from the bed and wrapped the towel back around me and ran downstairs to open the door. It was Chris.