Never Should Have

"Never should have told me you loved me and you would never leave me.
'Cause everything that you would do
It made me fall in love with you
Until you left and you made that mistake Now I can't take you back if I wanted to..."- Ashanti.

Chris pov.

I did some interviews earlier today and now i'm at the studio recording a song with my homie Kid Ink. Its called show me. Yani heard some of it and she liked it. I always make her listen to my song or songs I feature on, since we were young.

I left my phone at home, Yani must be getting annoyed, the shit rings all day. Ty is here too, so we can work on our Fan Of Fan 2 mix tape.

When we were all done we sat there and chilled. Smoked a blunt or two.

"So Chris wassup with them pics with you and RiRi?" Ty asked. This was something I did not want to get into. Ty doesn't know about what happen that day.

"Yeah, you fucking with her again? What happen to Tyani?" Kid ask.

"It only happened twice, and I really regret it." I confessed. Their eyes opened wide in shock.

"Does Yani know?" Ty asked. I shook my head.

"Naa." I replied. And she don't need to know.

I really don't know what I would do if Yani left me. This shit is really stressing me, cause I know if she ever found out she would definitely leave me.

"And member I told Yani crazy, so you better hope she don't find out."Ty warned.

"Cause she gon' leave yo ass!" Kid said. I looked down and shook my head cause they were right.

We stayed there and chilled and then I went to Amyra's house. I know she tried to kiss me last time, but she's my friend and she listens to me. When she opened she was surprised to see me.

"Hey Chris, why you look like that?" She asked, looking concern. I walked in and we talked.

********
Tyani pov.

After I put the twins to sleep, I did a little cleaning. Chris was out working and doing what he doing. This nigga left his phone and shit has been going off all day. I fixed up the closet and continued cleaning.

When I was done, I went and took a shower. When I came out I got dressed. I'm going over to KeKe's house. For some reason, while I was I was looking in the mirror doing my hair, I thought about the whole thing with Leelani. Its true what they say loyalty is just a tattoo now a days. I didn't get mad at Chris, because that was a long time ago and we weren't even together.

I really love that boy on some real shit, but it seems like people just don't want us together. I finished my hair, then applied lipgloss. I put on my green glows and then went to get the twins ready. I dressed them carefully so I wouldn't wake them. My babies are getting big. I packed their diaper bag and then put them in their car seats. I went back in my room, to get my bags and keys. Then Chris phone went off again, I picked it up to turn it off, but then saw a text. I don't check Chris' phone, cause I trust him, but if you saw what I saw you would have read it too.

Rih:
' i'm pregnant.'

I put in his password and read the messages between them. Since when they started back talking.

'So does this mean your going to leave her?' -Rih 11:10 am

'Look us having sex was a mistake and to be honest at first I wanted you back but not anymore so no i'm not leaving her for you.' -Chris 11:25 am

'Well since we're being honest I have something to tell you.' -Rih 11:30 am

'What?'-Chris 11:32 am

'i'm pregnant' -Rih 2:20 pm

I closed my eyes, hoping this was a dream, but when I when reopened them it was still there.

This nigga really had sex with that bitch! I shook my head. This can't be life son. I didn't even know they were talking again. I put up with all his bullshit and he does this.

He always telling me he love me and shit, but I didn't know cheating on your girlfriend was some type of way to show love.

You could ride for a nigga ya whole life, new pussy fuck it in one night.

********

Damnnnn!

vote and comment.