Continued

Previously.....

Tyani Pov.

Before they cut the cake, I had to pee again. While I was walking to the bathroom I heard two people talking. It was Leelàni and someone else.

"So what we had five years ago did not matter to you?" She asked Chris.

"We didn't have nothing I was drunk one night and needed to bust a nut and you were there!" He told her.

"Maybe this will make you remember." She leaned in to kiss him and he backed up and pushed her back.

"Back the fuck up ! Isn't Yani your friend ? Wheres the loyalty my dude?"

He asked her.

"Right! Thats the same thing i'm saying!" I said loud enough for them to hear. They both turned around in shock to see me.

"How much you heard?" Chris asked me.

"Enough." Ooooh she better be happy Chris there cause I would of beat her ass.

"Leelani just go home before you get fucked up." Chris warned her.

"Ain't nobody gon touch me, I'll kick that bitch in the stomach one time!" She said looking at me with hatred. "No the fuck you not!" Chris said looking at her like she stupid. But She still don't put fear in my heart.

"Hey guys guess whose here!" Keke yelled to us excitedly, oblivious to the situation going on.

I turned to her and saw Dev, Vonni, Enisa and my old friend Zoey! These hoes stayed in NY, only me and keke came. I hugged them so tight. I missed my bitches.

"Yani who is that?" Kalise asked. I let go of them and turned back to Leelani.

"Well guys I would like you to meet Leelani, my Asian friend that I met in Virginia." I told them. "Hey" they all said in unison.

"I didn't know Asians could have asses like that!" Dev said. Made me laugh a little she did have a fat ass.

"But guys guess what, she came to the party and then tryna kiss Chris and then the bitch had the nerve to say she gon kick me in my stomach." I said watching Leelani with a smirk. She should've listened to Chris.

"I told yo ass to leave now look all four Aunties plus the other girl will beat ya ass!" Chris said shaking his head.

Chris Pov.

Leelani is really upsetting me now. This bitch really thought I loved her.

When Yani left and I had went back to Virginia for some time, me and Leelani hung out. So one night we went out to a party and I got so drunk I didn't even remember all that had happen that night. People told me I was talking bout how much I miss Yani and I want her back. I did miss her. They also told me that Lee took me home and then what I remember is waking up naked next to her.

"Cake time everyone!" Tyani's mom yelled coming towards us with my mom. Their smiles turned into frowns.

"Whats going on here?" My mother asked looking at our faces.

"Its nothing." Yani reassured her.

"You sure?" She asked making sure. "Yeah." Yani said nodding. She gave us another look then said "Alright well its time to cut the cake so lets go and take that look off yall faces looking like yall wanna shit!" She exclaimed and led us to the cake.

"Yuh nah leave?" Kay asked Leelani once the moms was not near us.

"Nah imma stay here with my man" She said grabbing my arm. I took my hand away from her.

"Well you better go find him cause he not here!" I told her and left her there looking stupid. First Rihanna now her. Does people not want me and Yani together or something?

We all sung happy birthday to Yani and She cut the cake with me and Kay. We put cake on her face and took pictures. We enjoyed the rest of the night. Yani hasn't said anything to me yet. I hope she not mad cause I didn't kiss Lee and I didn't intend to neither. Why she gotta do this on her birthday? I shook my head. I saw her sitting down and went over there. I sat down.

"You good ma?" I asked her and put my arms around her and pulled her into me. She nodded. "Yeah im fine." She said and sighed.

"I know you fine ma I see you, but I asked if you good." I said making her giggle. At least I got her to laugh.

"Oh Christopher your too much and yeah I'm good." She said lightly slapping my chest.

"Good enough to take the dick?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I don't know cause CJ have bitches acting crazy!"

"Well the only bitch I'm crazy for is you babe." She looked at me and raise her eyebrow. I laughed. She doesn't like for me to call her a bitch.

"Im playing baby you a pretty bitch!" I said laughing harder. She punched me in my stomach and moved away from me. She had her hands crossed her chest. She look so cute when she mad. I pulled her back to me.

"Im sorry babe you know i'm playing with you. I know my baby ain't no bitch." I said kissing her forehead.

"Yeah you better know nigga bitch!" She said getting all thuggish on me. I had to laugh.

"Oh so I can't call you a bitch but you call me a bitch?"

"Yah I thought you knew babe." She said patting my head then started laughing.

"Yeah keep playing." She laughed.

I heard Bigger Than Life playing, the song I did with Ty, Birdman and Wayne.

I heard Yani squeal. I looked at her like she crazy.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" She was smiling.

"This my song! I didn't even hear it." She said and sang along to it. She look so cute. Thats my baby. I smiled.

Yani Pov.

I looked at Chris and he was looking at me smiling. I blushed. He started sing singing the chorus to me.

"Look around, is this where you wanna be?

We don't gotta play around

And when the sun comes up we gonna be alright

Speak up on it baby we gonna be alright

I want you to know this is big, we bigger than life, bigger than life

Oooooh when the sun goes down we gonna be alright

This is we, are bigger than life" he sang changing some of the words pointing between me and him. "We bigger than life!" He sang as the song ended. I blushed. He always know what to do to make me smile. He kissed me and it was long. Then he pulled away slowly, looking into my eyes. Its a pity he gotta he gotta leave tonight, cause CJ sounds nice to have right now.

We continued to enjoy each others company. When the party ended everybody left and we all went outside to my new porsche and got in. My mother and father had to leave early to catch their flight back to NY.

Chris had left to the airport a few minutes ago. Keke was driving the car to the house. When we got out we walked to the front door.

"Yani ah piss yuh piss up yuhself?" Keke asked. I looked down and I seen liquid running down my leg.

"Thats not pee dumby! Her water broke." Zoey said. Zoey was a nurse so she knew all about these things. She took me by my hand and led me back to the car. When I sat down, I felt the most unbearable pain ever. "Shit!" I cursed loudly and held my back. Everyone got in the car and Zoey was driving fast. I pulled out my phone to call Chris. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey baby miss me already?" Chris asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ummm Chris.." Just when I was about to tell him I felt another contraction. "Ahh man this shit hurts!" I yelled forgetting Chris was on the phone.

"Tyani baby whats going on?" I felt someone take the phone from me in the back.

"Chris we're taking Yani to the hospital-" Keke said then stop.

"Listen Chris calm down shes just in labor." She then looked at the phone. "I guess he lost service." She handed me back my phone.

We finally reached the hospital and when we reached inside they immediately saw me.

Chris Pov.

I was about to board the jet when my phone rang. It was Yani. I answered on the first ring.

"Hey baby miss me already?" I asked smirking. I walked up the stairs to the jet, went to a seat and sat down.

"Ummm Chris..."She started to say then trailed off. She didn't sound okay. Then I heard her scream. "Ahh man this shit hurts!"

I began to get worried. "Tyani baby whats going on?" I asked. Then I heard some shuffling and then Kay spoke. "Chris we're taking Yani to the hospital-"

"What?! Why?! What happened?!" I asked.

"Chris ca-" was all I heard and she stopped. I looked at the phone and it said call failed and I had no service.

I went up to the pilot and told him to open the door its important. He opened it and told the people outside to put up the stars. When they put it up and I ran down the stairs and called Big Pat.

"Hello?"

"Big P, where are you?"

"Im about to exit the airport, what happened?"

"Baby Applelonia is on the way I gotta get to the hospital!"

"Alright, I think you need to speak to Yani before you start naming your child cause Applelonia is not cute." He said. I sighed in frustration.

"Please hurry." I said. He said okay then I hung up.

I was so nervous. "Breathe Chris, just breathe." I told myself. The baby is finally here. I seen Big Pat arrived I went in the car and he pulled off.

********

Omg the baby is coming!

Comment and vote!

I need some more comments then I'll update and votes.