Pop It

$Dev Pov$

I woke up this morning in the arms of Trey. I smiled at the thought. We had a fun time in bed last night. Trey and I may look like we're together,but we're not. He has not ask me to be his girlfriend yet. I don't know what he's waiting for.

I got up out the bed and went to Yani's room to ask her where we are going today. Her Aunt's house is really big and its on Red Hills, where Lady Saw live or so I've heard. We met the rest of the family yesterday at the party. She got some sexy family members, men of course.

When I got to Yani's room, I opened the door. I came face to face with Chris's butt and he was naked.

"My bro got the cake!" I exclaimed startling him. He got his towel and ran to the bathroom. I laughed. Yani came out the bathroom with her bra and underwear laughing while brushing her teeth.

"Wassup with you people and the lack of clothing." I asked scrunching up my face.

"You should've knocked hoe!"

"Well can you put on some clothes?" I asked.

"Hold on" she got up and went to her suitcase.

"Yani can you pass my clothes?" Chris asked her, poking his head out the bathroom door. I laughed.

"Hey Chris! Can you twerk?" I asked wiggling my fingers saying hi. He kissed his teeth and ignored me. He looked at Yani, who picked up his clothes off the bed and walked over to the bathroom handing him his clothes. Then he closed the door. I laughed again.

"Leave his ass alone!" Yani said laughing. I joined her. She came and sat on the bed next to me.

"What can I do for you sir?" She asked. I kissed my teeth.

"Listen! Don't start and where are we going today?" She laughed then spoke.

"We going to Negril and we're coming back tuesday, so I hope you brung your bathing suit."

"Yeah I got it." I said. Chris came out the bathroom fully dressed. And he look flee!

"Yasssss Fuck it Up!" I exclaimed in a ratchet voice. We all laughed.

"Owweee!" He exclaimed like a girl.

"Oh Nooo!" Yani and I said at the same time and busted out laughing. Chris kissed his teeth.

"Fuck Yall!" He said waving us off. Chris went over to his suitcase to get something. I looked at Yani, who was looking at him and biting her lip. I called her and she didn't answer. I slapped her. She slapped me back. I slapped her back and we began fighting.

Chris and Trey pulled us off each other. When did he get in here? Yani and I busted out laughing.

They looked at us like we are crazy and Yani and I laughed at their facial expressions. They let us go while shaking their heads.

"What?! She started it!" Yani said pointing at me and laughing. I laughed at her. We got up and I went to my room and got ready. When I got back in the room Trey was already in the shower. I walked towards my suitcase and unzipped it and took out some clothes for the day, which was just shorts and a crop-top because down here is HOT. I laid out my clothes on the bed. Trey came out the bathroom with his towel around his waist.

"That's what you wearing?" He asked in a tone I couldn't describe.

"You don't' like it?" I asked now regretting I picked it out.

"Naa, I do." he said. I sighed in relief ." We should stay in Jamaica cause you can't wear these stuff in the winter." he said and licked his lips.