Daddy's Home

Tyani pov.

I was in the living room with the twins watching tv. In my Jamaican t-shirt. Todays Jamaica's independence day, so gotta represent my country. I woke up this morning and im still tired. I checked the time earlier and it is morning. Chris never came home last night nor did he call. Maybe their stuck in traffic or something.

I went to the stereo in the living room and started playing reggae songs. I was dancing around making faces at the twins and making them giggle.

"Looks like my babies having fun!" I heard Chris say behind me. I turned around and ran to him. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed him. He ran his tongue against my lip begging for entrance. I opened and let his tongue explore my mouth. He walked forward holding onto my butt and the we ended up falling back onto the chair. He laughed. We just laid there on the couch making out. Then I bit his lip while I was pulling away and smiled.

We were both breathing heavy.

He chuckled. "Well someone missed me." He said. I nodded and couldn't stop smiling.

"I missed you too babe and I couldn't wait to see my little ones." We looked over at the twins.

"Hey daddy's babies! I missed ya'll!" He cooed. He was about to touch them when I told him to go wash his hands.

"For what?" He screwed up his face at me. "Their babies Chris you gotta wash ya hands before you touch them." I explained to him.

He went in the kitchen and then came back out after he was done.

He bent down in front of them."Alright where was I?" He said talking to babies.

"Daddy missed his little babies!" He smiled and them. "Hey babe can you turn down the music, ya Jamaican ass!' I laughed.

"Proud Jamaican booboo!" I exclaimed and walled over to the stereo and turned it down.

I looked at Chris playing with the babies making them laugh, I had to smile it was so cute. I went in the kitchen to cook.

When everything was on the stove, I went back in the living and sat down. "Baby you hungry?" I asked him already knowing the answer. Now he was sitting on the couch holding the twins. He nodded. "Starving bae!". I laughed.

"Bae can you speak in ya accent I missed hearing it and it sounds so fucking sexy." I laughed.

"Ayy watch ya mouth!"I. Scolded him.

"Oh my bad." He apologized and kissed them on the forehead.

"What you want me to say?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Anything."

"Like how yuh neva call fi tell me seh yuh neva did ah come last night, but this mawning?"

"Yeah bout that my phone had died. Its still dead." He explained. I nodded.

"You sound like you just came off the Banana boat babe." He said laughing. The babies were now falling asleep. I threw a pillow at his head. He continued laughing.

"Smd! But nah when I first came up I had to adjust to somethings, like everyone calling each other buddy." I laughed at the memory.

"What?" He asked confusion written on his face.

"In Jamaica they use buddy as a name for the penis and up here they use it as saying someone your friend. I didn't know that at the time. So imagine me, when people is telling me this is my buddy." I explained.

Chris put the twins down and doubled over in laughter. I laughed.

"Aww poor thing." He said through his laughter. I got up and went in the kitchen to check on the food. I added some more water then went back in the living room. I picked up Cj and Chris picked up Lyric, we brung them to their room and put them in the crib. I turned to walk out, but then realized Chris didn't move. He was standing by the crib watching them.

"Like little angels right?" I walk towards and wrapped my arms around him. He intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah, our little angels." He smiled. He turned around to me and kissed me.

Chris Pov.

I turned to face Yani and kissed her. I really love this girl. Its crazy how much I love her though. I love everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, the way her eyes twinkle when shes happy,the way she pouts her lips, especially when she talk in her accent, and the way she moans when I pull her hair. Okay, I think ya'll get it.

I pulled away and we just stood there smiling at each other. She giggled, which caused me to laugh.

"Why you laughing?"I asked her amused. She shrugged.

"I don't know." She said still laughing. I shook my head.

"Your crazy you know that?"

"Fuck it." She laughed and shrugged.

"I can't with you! Come on." I said pulling her out the room.

"Where we going?" She asked and I smirked.

"To the kitchen, so you can cook for your King." I said smiling. A nigga starving!

"I already am and Chris why didn't you tell me you were arrested for hit and run?" She asked me. "I had to hear it from TMZ."

"I was only in jail for 45 minutes, no biggie." He shrugged.

"What you mean no biggie, be careful on the road Chris! The way TMZ was talking its like you killed someone." I told him.

"I know babe! And I already told you don't believe the bull shit you see in the media, if you ain't hear it from my mouth then its not true." I said looking into her eyes, letting her know i'm serious.

"I know baby." She said. We went down stairs and we ate and chilled.

*******

"I've been thinking about quitting my music. Im tired of being 'Famous' for something I did 4 years ago and not my music, you know?" I confessed.

"I understand you, but you shouldn't quit something you love and I understand the media been on ya back, but don't throw in the towel just yet. Think about your kids and how they will look at you as an example." Amyra (Ah-my-rah) said to me. Amaya is someone I met when I was buying Yani's car for her birthday. She was looking at cars herself. We got to know each other and shes real cool and easy to talk to.

I smiled at her. She looked up

and blushed.

"What?" She asked shyly.

"Thanks.. for being there." I said and hugged her. She looked down at my lips and leaned in to kiss me. I was about to kiss back when i caught myself.

"Woah naa. Don't want to make the same mistake twice." I said and pulled away. She looked kind of hurt by my reaction, but tried to play it off.

"I'm sorry I just-" I started to apologize but she cut me off.

"Its fine, cause I saw them pics Rihanna put up of you and from what you told me happened that night. You better hope ya girl don't find out." She said laughing. I wasn't laughing though, cause if she ever find out.. I don't even know what to expect, but I know shes not gunna be happy.

"I hope she don't"I said underneath my breath.

............

Oooh what did Chris do?! Comment and vote please.

Jamaica celebrated their independence August 6 ! #proudjamaican