Party Hard

Tyani Pov

This morning me and Faith went to Ihop got breakfast then went to the movies and watched Diary of A Wimpy Kid. Then we came back to my house the see Chris, Ty and the girls and they got to know her and love her. Later on my mother came to get her and now she's gone. Tear tear. I miss her.

We were all in the living room chilling, talking and laughing. It was me, dev, keke, vonni, enisa, ty, and Chris. The doorbell rang. I got up and went to answer the door. It was Yasmin. My Trinidadian friend.

"Yannnnnnniii!!!!!" She screamed while embracing me in a hug. I hugged back. I haven't seen her in a long time since she went to go live down south. We pulled apart.

"Wassup Yazzi?! When did you get back?" I asked her still shocked that she is here.

"Yesterday. When I came I seen this magazine with a picture of you and Chris Brown at the beach. So I was like I need to go see Yanii Asap!" She said while we were walking to the living room. Oh so thats how Marques probably knew.

"Oh really? Me and Chris Brown?" I asked. She gonna be in for a surprise cause she love her some Chris Brown.

"Yupp! But it probably wasn't you though?" She said. I looked at her confused.

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Cause you don't know Chris Brown" she said. Oh I don't?

When we finally reached the living room she screamed then ran out. Her long hair smacked me in my face. I looked at her as if she is retarded and so did everyone else.

"Don't worry I got it" i reassured them. Then I went by the door and seen her there thinking hard about something. I went up to her.

"What The Hell is wrong with you?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Yaanii pinch me pleasee!" She asked me. Wtf!

"Why?!"

"Cause I must be dreaming cause I know that Chris Brown is not in your house!" Oooooooooh now I see whats going on? I laughed.

"You wanna meet him" i asked her. She nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the living room. Just as we were about to enter Chris came out. I felt Yasmin hand shaking.

"Chris I want you to meet my friend Yasmin."

"Hey Yasmin" he held out his hand for her to shake. But she just stood there looking at him like she was frozen, not even blinking.

"Ughh Chris just go! Your killing the girl man!" He just stood there looking confused, shrugged then went in the bathroom.

I pulled Yasmin in the living room and introduced her to everyone else.She was shocked when she saw Tyga too. When Chris came back in the room she decided to finally talk to him.

"Hey Chris" she smiled. He looked at her and smiled.

"Hey Yasmin. Were you okay back there?" he asked and pointing in back of him. I laughed. She hit my hand.

"Yeah. I was just a little shock by seeing you thats all" she told him. He nodded.

"Oh wait, Thats what I came to ask you!" She said facing me.

"What?"

"You going to 'Sunday Night Raw?'"She asked. I nodded.

"Good cause I wasn't going alone." She told me.

"Me too" Dev, Keke, Vonni and Enisa said at the same dam time.

"Okay damn. Chris and Ty yall coming?" I asked turning to them.