She's Back part 2

~Kalise Pov~

Ty and I were in the living making out. "Bitch you got 2 seconds to get the fuck out my face!" Was all I heard Yani yell and she sounded mad. I got up so fast. Ty and I went to see what was going on. When I reached the front door I seen Robin and this bitch was in a trench coat with nothing underneath. "I know you not you def get the fuck out her face!" I said pushing her out of Yani face. If she harms my niece or nephew she gunna wish she was never born.

Ty pulled me towards him. "Kay mind your business!" Ty demanded. He of all people should know I do the opposite of what people tell me to do. "Yeah listen to ya man." She warned looking at me like i'm suppose to be scared. "Now back to you bitch!" She said poking Yani's shoulder. Chris tried to reach for Yani's hands but her fist already connected to her face. They began fighting. I pulled Yani off her and started beating that bitch ass! She was getting her hits too. She not easy.

I felt someone pulling me off her and I saw Ty pulling her back too. Before he pulled her back I kicked her in her face. Her lip started bleeding. The person holding, who i'm guessing was Chris, put me down on the steps thats out side. Ty put her far away from me.

Then he walk towards me and I could tell he was mad because his face was red. "Didn't I tell you to mind ya fucking business?!" He yelled in my face. "Michael I don't give a fuck, She hit Yani!" I yelled back at him. I got up and walked towards Robin. Ty held my arms. I wasn't gonna touch her. Yet. I looked at her in disdain. "Let something happen to my niece or nephew, word to my mother i'm coming for you!" I warned looking in her eyes so she know i'm serious. I snatched my arm away from Michael, took my car keys out my pocket

, got in my car and drove off.

~Tyani pov~

After Kalise left,Ty followed suite. Robin was still sitting there. I looked at her like bitch leave! She got up, said bye to Chris, but he ignored her. She got in her car and drove off. Chris looked at me, shook his head, then walked inside up the stairs. I sighed. I got up and walked inside. Aww man i'm getting fat. I walked up the stairs and into our room. Why does she always come back ? When I walked into the room I seen Chris watching Spongebob. He looked at me and sucked his teeth.

"Oh so you mad I beat up ya girlfriend?" I asked him. He looked at with a straight face. -.- "Yani didn't I tell you, that you gotta stop allat fighting shit now that you pregnant?" He asked me. "Chris were you gunna fight the bitch for me?!" I asked him getting mad again. "If anything happen to my child watch!" He threatened. "Nigga i'm not the one you should be mad at! SHE came to our house naked and SHE put her hands on ME! So I had all right to fight her and I dare you touch me i'll beat yo ass too!" I yelled in his face. He chuckled. "The fuck is so funny?" I asked.

"You look so sexy when you mad babe" Chris said smiling and biting his lips. I sucked my teeth. "The fake gangster act was cute too." He said laughing. He pulled me down on the bed and started kissing on my neck. "Foreal though Chris, you need to talk to ya bitch bout putting her hands on me." I said to him seriously. "Yeah I got you baby." He said against my neck. "Chris i'm hungry ." I whined. "You can eat after I eat."

"No nigga I want it now" "Okay if you insist." He said lifting up my skirt. I stopped him. "No not that, I was talking about food." He looked at me and huffed. He got out the bed put on his sneakers. "Leggo!" He said when he was done and we left.

************

~Kalise Pov~

When I reached the house I got in and slammed the door. I ran upstairs and put on one of Michael's T-shirt. I got in the bed and turned on the tv.

A few minutes later, I heard the door slam. I got out the bed, put on my house slippers and went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. Michael came in the kitchen and went in the fridge and then went upstairs. I got a bag a Doritos from the cupboard, then went upstairs.

Ty was sitting on the bed, taking off his shirt and pants, when I reached his room. "Hi." I greeted him. He looked at me and stayed silent. He must be really mad if he ignoring me. "Ty why you still mad for?" "I told you to mind your business and not fight!" He said. "She hit Yani, and shes pregnant so I fought for her." I told him.

"I told you from before that I don't want you fighting anymore, because of what happened last time." He said referring to the time we all went to a club and some girl came up to me and slapped me for being with her "man Tyga Tyga". Those were her exact words too. Long story short, we began fighting and I was beating her ass until she pulled out a gun and shot me. I woke up in the hospital and Ty told me I was in a coma for a week. Michael put his head in his hands.

"Ty I know, but she.." I stopped when I heard him sniffle. "Ty are you crying?" I asked calming down. He didn't answer me. I got on my knees in front of him and removed his hands from his face. He had tears coming down his face.

"Okay baby I'll stop." I said trying to calm him down, I don't like that he's crying. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked him wiping his falling tears. "Cause Kay, you don't know how I felt when you were in that hospital I thought you were gunna die and that is why I don't want you fighting anymore because..." He trailed off.

He looked in my eyes and said: "Because I love you and I don't wanna lose you." He said still crying. I was shocked, this was the first time Michael told me he love me. I looked into eyes and saw love. I knew from our first date that I was gunna fall in love with him. I leaned into him and kissed him. It was full of passion and love. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I love you too Michael and i'm going to move to L.A. with you. " I told him. He wiped a falling tear from my face and smiled. He picked me up and put me on his lap.

He kissed me again and this time the kiss was more intense. That same night we made love.

*********

vote and comment pleaseeee!!