A Little Crazy But She's Amazing!

Yani Pov

"Chris can I see your phone?" I asked him while walking out of the closet.

"Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"Cause my phone is dead and its charging" He squinted his eyes at me and He handed me the phone.

When I was done I handed him back his phone. He looked at me.

"What you did?"

"Nothing, I used it." He just looked at me and then left the room. I got my phone and hat, then followed him. He opened the fridge and took out a soda. He sat down in the chair, opened the soda and drunk some. When he was done he burped very loud.

" Yeahhh!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Eew Chris!" I screamed. He laughed.

"Chris baby i'll be back." I pecked his lips and got up.

"Babe where you going looking like a dude though?" He asked through his laughter.

"Cause I does this!" I exclaimed. "NaaI'm going to Keke's house so later." I chucked up the deuces and came out the kitchen.

"Love youuu!" He yelled out to me.

"Love you too!" I yelled back and with that I was out the door. 

I got in my Range then left.

When I reached my destination I parked outside and walked up to the door. I rung the doorbell and then the door swung open. There she stood in her a long tshirt and you could tell she didn't have on a bra. She looked suprised to see me.  

******

Chris Pov

My phone rang and Keke's picture came up. I pressed answer and held the phone up to my ears.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris"

"Wassup?"

"Nothing, just calling to ask you if Yani is home cause she's not answering her phone."

"Naa she just left like 10, 15 minutes ago she said she was going to your house."

"My house is only 5 minutes away from ya'll." My phone vibrated indicating I have a text.

"Hold on" I told her. I went into my messages and saw that it was message from Robyn, that said "Can't wait to see you :)". I never wrote her. I scrolled up in the conversation and seen that there was message telling her that I wanna talk to her and whats her address and she sent it and that last message. The time showed that it wasn't too long ago.

That's when it hit me. I know where Yani is.

"Kay you there?"

"Yeah."

"Im coming to your to pick you up and make sure your dressed when I get there." I told her.

"What? Why?!"

"Just be ready when I get there" I said then hung up. I pulled on my J's, grabbed my jacket then left. I got in my car and drove to Kay's house.

When I got there she was outside waiting.

"Come on!"

"Okay pushy!" She walked to the car and got in. I sped off towards Rih house.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Why do girls always ask so much questions damn!

"To Rih house."

"Ooooooooooh" She said catching on.

"Yeah, now shut up." She looked at me like I'm stupid.

"Chris don't let me fight you." She said seriously.

I laughed. "I'm playing but really stop talking." She sucked her teeth. 

*****

When we got to the house I saw Yan's car. I parked behind hers.

"Stay in the car I'll be back."

This girl is a handful. I told her to leave it alone, but she's so hard headed. When I was inches away from the door I saw both of them talking.

"Listen I did not come here to talk I came to slap a bitch." Yani said. That was my cue to come in. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

She huffed and pouted. "Chris come on just let me drag her out and rearange her face a little bit and then i'll go home." Yani whined. This girl is crazy, but I love her.

"Chris" Rih called me. I ignored her. I looked and she had tears in her eyes and went inside and closed the door. Why is she crying?

I let go of Yani and turned her around.

"lets go." I said sternly. She nodded and held my hand and followed me. 

Good girl.

"Yani you gucc?" Kay asked walking up to us.

"Yeah, but Chris just ruined my fun." She pouted.

"Kay take her car and follow us please?" She nodded. She held out her han to Yani and she gave her the keys. Yani and I walked to my car and I started it. I pulled off and looked in the mirrow to mae sure Kay was behind me. We stopped at Kay house first and made sure she got in, then Yani Got in her car and we drove home.  

*****

We were laying on the bed talking. Yani had her head in my chest and was tracing my tattoos with her fingers while I hand in her hair.

"Yani did you forget you were pregnant?" I asked her.

"No, but I just wanted to beat her ass for almost making me lose my baby."

"You gonna have to calm down with all that now that you carrying my child."

"Yeah your big headed child."

"Hey don't talk about my baby!" Im kinda happy about becoming a father. Just the thought of a mini me or a mini Yani sounds amazing.

"Chris" Yani called softly.

"Yeah?" I asked in the same tone.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked unsure of what she's talking about.

"Boy or girl"

"I'll be happy with any. If its a boy I can teach how to be a man. and if its a girl she ain't dating till she's 45!" I said seriously.

"Chris thats too long!" Yani said through her giggles.

"Well she just gon' have to wait."

"Chris your-" She got up from the bed fast and ran to the bathroom. I followed her. There was throw up in the toilet. I held up her hair and rubbed her back while she kept vomiting.

"Chris I hate you!" She threw up again.  

"Thats why you look like that!" She threw up again.

"Damn if you cussing me out like this imagine when you go into labour!" Thats going to be scary.

"Right!" She got up and washed out her mouth. I went downstairs into the kitchen and got her some water, her vitamins and went back up stairs. She was sitting on the bed I gave them to. her she took the vitamin and drunk all the water and handed me the cup. I took it and put it on the night stand.

"Chris I'm tired" She whined. We laid back down in the same positions and then she went to sleep and I after. 

*******

Are yall happy the baby is alive? I was thinking maybe the baby to make the baby be dead but I changed my mind.

This was short I know. Theres more drama on the wayyyy!