BEST Friend

press vote before you read please . 😁

August 2012

{ Tyani's POV😘}

Here I am looking in the mirror, dancing and getting dress. Jump by RDX was playing.

" Gyal mek yuh body jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump" I sang.

I looked back in the mirror, Me Look Good ! I was wearing a leather black halter dress, spiked louboutins, hoop earings and last but not least my hair was on point it was a hump in the front some braids at the side and curls in the back. As I said before Me Look Good ! This dress shows shows my boobs which are triple Ds i know big and but is big too and have nice hips, brown skin and I'm thick in the right places.

Your probably wondering where im going well me and my girls are going to this hot club. Keke, Dev, Javonni and Enisa.

Keke is picking me up. I don't feel like driving.

I wanna be by chris brown started playing one of my favorite songs by him. Im a big fan of him, he is just so damn SEXY ! Every time I hear this song though I this song I always think about what happened in Virginia that and Missing You by Aaliyah.

My thoughts were interrupted when Someone knocked on hMy room door.

"Tyani yuh ready ?" Keke said opening the door. Kalise is Jamaican too.

"Yeh mi ready" I said.

We was walking down the stairs when Keke stopped me and said "Oh yeah I have a surprise for you. When you see the surprise your gonna see how I'm the BEST best friend ever and your gonna love me for it to." She look so excited. Lol

I raised one eyebrow and laughed "Okay BEST friend show me this surprise."

We continued to walk down the stairs when i saw my surprise I was shocked! ...

*******
A picture of Yani in the MM.