The Date

*Tyani Pov*

I woke up and Looked around Im not home. I realized where I was when I seen the big poster of Trey Songz. Dev House.

"Dev Im bout to go home. See you later Caslene!" I laughed.

She laughed. "Later Jackelin!"

I put on my shoes. Went down stairs and out the door. I hopped in my car and headed home.

When I got home it was 12:30. I went inside. I went up stairs took a shower put on a shorts and a tank top. I walked downstairs into the kitchen got a bag of Doritos and went in the living to watch tv. I turned it on and seen theres a pretty Little Liars marathon is on, so I watched that.

"If me coulda tek back di touch-" my phone rang. It was Keke. Oooh I wanna know what happened with Tyga last night.

"What happened last night?!" I answered excitedly.

"Well damn! Hi Yani! Im good how are you?" She said being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry. I just really wanna know!" I laighed.

She laughed."Wellll...... 

..,..........

{Bad gyal Keke Pov}

Tyga told me earlier today we going bowling. I was bored this morning so I went over Yani house and she finally told me about Virginia. All these years and she finally told me! But I started crying it was just so sad. I laugh at myself sometimes why am i so emotional? Lol

Right now Im leaving her house she rushing me and what not. Oh well i got to go anyway. As soon as I got outside "Benzo, batman big hoe Lapdance" my phone rang. It was Malik, my ex.

"What?" I said with so much attitude. He gets on my nerve.

"Wtf is your problem? Watch ya attitude!" He said sternly.

"Tf" i scrunched up my face at the phone." Nigga Leave me alone!" I said raising my voice a little.

"You know you miss daddy!" He said laughing. Smh this nigga is annoying. I hung up the phone. I should've never answered in the first place.

Chris came outside and looked at me. "You good?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm good. Later"

"Later" I walked to my car, opened the door and got in. I plugged in my phone and blasted Orgasm by Tyga. I smiled remembering we going out tonight. Me and Ty have been getting real close these days.  

...................

When I reached my house, I turned off the car, took the keys and got out and went inside.

I went up to my room and plugged my iPod in the stereo, pressed play and then took a shower. 30 minutes later I came out and started getting dressed. I straightened my hair put on some eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss and sprayed some perfume on me. When I was done I put on my snapback and a jeans jacket. My phone rang.

"Bad gyal Keke speaking how may I help you?" I answered.

He laughed."Im outside you ready?"

"Yup , Im coming"

"Aight" he hung up.

I grabbed bag. Got my keys and phone and dropped in there. I went down the steps and opened the door. "Hey beautiful. Alright, I see you looking cute for me. Lil mama got swag!"He Smiled.

"You Already know!"i Brushed my shoulders off and laughed.

"Cocky much!" He said laughing

"Me cocky, naa just confident" We both laughed.